Can I get pregnant during my menstrual cycle
A:Yes, the whole point of the menstrual cycle is for reproduction the menstrual cycle can occur randomly almost and so can pregnancy [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-get-pregnant-during-my-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "Can I get pregnant during my menstrual cycle"
- Can i get pregnant during my menstrual cycle?
- There is a definite chance that any woman can get pregnant during her periods. Though the chances of pregnancy during periods are usually low during periods, they exist for all women. During periods, the chances of pregnancy are comparative...
- Is it possible to get pregnant during menstrual cycle?
- It is rare, but it has happened. As far as I can tell, that's how I got pregnant. I spotted for the first three months, so I didn't know until I was 14 weeks along. When I had a dating sonogram done, the doctor and I counted backward and th...
- Can a woman get pregnant during menstruation cycle?
- a woman can get pregnant at ANY time. yes she can during her menstrual cycle. it is less likely - but does happen! wrap up and protect!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I get pregnant during my menstrual cycle?
- Q: I thought that my period ended yesterday so I had sex. The condom broke but my period ended up coming back today. Can i still get pregnant?
- A: yes!you could possibly be a mommy...
- Can you get pregnant during a menstrual cycle?
- Q: My girlfriend was on her period and she was really driving me crazy about sex. She told me she could NOT get pregnant when on her period and wanted to see what it was like for me to come in her. We had sex in the shower (not "as" gross, but will never happen again) and I ejaculated in her. She stopped bleeding today, we did that two days ago. Is there a chance she could get pregnant?
- A: There's a really slight chance. If she's bleeding heavily, it's probably going to flush out all the sperm and stuff anyway. And she's not very fertile when on her period. Unless her cycle is quite short (and she ovulates fairly soon after she gets her period) and the bleeding was pretty light so the sperm stay in there, it's a pretty slim chance.
- can a woman get pregnant during her menstrual cycle?
- Q: i had sex last night during my menstrual cycle and today my menstrual cycle has stopped and it usely don't. would your menstrual cycle stop if you got pregnant from having sex during your menstrual cycle? it usely last for 5 days and it was just 3 days into my menstrual cycle.
- A: YES you can get pregnant any day of the year!
Prev Question: How long does a heavy menstrual cycle last
People also view