Can having HPV effect your menstrual cycle
A:HPV does not affect a womans menstrual cycle at all. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-having-hpv-effect-your-menstrual-cycle ]
More Answers to "Can having HPV effect your menstrual cycle"
- Can having HPV effect your menstrual cycle
- HPV does not affect a womans menstrual cycle at all. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My girlfriend bleeds during intercourse, dark brown discharge before period--what could this mean?
- Q: My girlfriend, as of today, has noticed a large amount of dark brown discharge--her period is due in three days. She has recently (4 months ago) switched to Loestrin 24 Fe from her former contraceptive pill, Yaz, citing the effect on her mood as a reason for change. With our former experience with Yaz, we know that irregularities in menstrual cycles and strange phenomenon will occur in the first six months, but this has us worried for another reason.In addition to this discharge, because we are in a long distance relationship, the sexual encounters can be fairly rigorous after not seeing each other for so long. However, about a week and a half ago, while having intercourse, she bled quite a lot, which I've read is never a good sign.We have found she has some abnormal cells, indicating she has a type of HPV, but the gynecologist, after performing a biopsy of some cervical cells in August, says that she is perfectly fine.My question here is, what exactly could these symptoms entail? I've researched and perused the Internet, often bringing up more questions and concerns than answers, so personal experience aside, authoritative sources are appreciated. Thus far, I seem to think the most likely reason would be torn tissue in her vaginal canal, but she fears it could mean something as bad as cervical cancer.Thank you in advance for your time and input.Please include sources when answering, thanks.
- A: She has a urinary tract infection. You should make sure the two of you see a doctor she could have easily given it to you.
Prev Question: How many days apart should your menstrual cycle be
People also view