Are cramps after the menstrual cycle normal
A:Cramps after a menstrual cycle are not normal unless it is implantation cramping from pregnancy. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-cramps-after-the-menstrual-cycle-normal ]
More Answers to "Are cramps after the menstrual cycle normal"
- Are cramps after the menstrual cycle normal
- Cramps after a menstrual cycle are not normal unless it is implantation cramping from pregnancy.
- Is it normal to have really bad abdominal cramps after your menst...?
- Yeah of course its possible to get cramp just after, just as it is possible to during and before. As to why this occours I dont really know but its nothing to be worried about as far as I can tell. x
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are bad menstrual cramps after sex normal?
- Q: Until recently I was a virgin, but not too long ago I had sex for the first, and only time. A few days later I came on my menstrual cycle and along with it came the worse cramps that I have ever had. Is this something I should see a doctor about? A friend of mine said that this is normal because it happened to her and a few of her friends but I would like to be sure that there's nothing seriously wrong.
- A: You're having cramps because when you had sex, the muscles expands causing to cramp. Yeah, it's normal. I have it too!
- Is severe bleeding/clotting normal during your first menstrual cycle after a hysteroscopy to remove fibroids?
- Q: I had a hysteroscopy and laparoscopy 3 weeks ago to remove two uterine fibroids and endometriosis on the outside of my uterus. My first post operative menstrual cycle just started. I have the worst menstrual cramps, bleeding and clotting of my life. Is this normal after a hysteroscopy? Thanks for any help.
- A: From my experience, I had mayomactomy ( to remove fibroids) in 2005. 3 days after the surgery I had my period and it was as heavy as it was before the surgery. I had the surgery because I had so many fibroids and heavy bleeding during the period. The situation wasn't better after the surgery as my doctor said they could not remove all the fibroids as they were so tiny. So I had heavy bleeding after the surgery as well. If the doctors would remove all the fibroids they might not be able to keep my uterus. I think you have tiny fibroids left inside the uterus. Go to your doctor and have a good check up.
- How long should it take my menstrual cycle to regulate after i get off the pill?
- Q: I've been on the pill for about 5 years and just got off, and i'm about a week late, i cramped all week like i was going to start but still have not. Does it just take time to get back to normal? And i'm not pregnant i haven't had sex since i've been off. I'm in my late 30's.
- A: For me it took only a month. I am also a different person with a different type of body. It could take 2-3 months. If your having cramps then your body is getting use to being off the pill. No worries sounds as if everything is fine. If your still concerned in a month make a consult appointment with OBGYN and tell her/him whats on your mind. I'm sure she/he can put things into perspective.
Prev Question: How long does a female menstrual cycle last
People also view