Why is my nose blue
Some causes for nose blueness are cold weather, hayfever, viral respiratory tract infections, bruising, fracture to the basilar bone in the skull, surgery to the nasal passage or sinuses, or even moles. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-my-nose-blue ]
More Answers to "Why is my nose blue"
- Why is my nose blue
- Some causes for nose blueness are cold weather, hayfever, viral respiratory tract infections, bruising, fracture to the basilar bone in the skull, surgery to the nasal passage or sinuses, or even moles.
- I blew my nose and some of it was BLUE. Am I ok?
- No, you are not okay. I have blown a rainbow of different colors of mucous out of my nose. But, I have not blown any blue mucous out of my nose. Please consult your doctor. And , please accept my prayer for you to get well soon.
- My 8 year old Russian Blue has stuff on her nose- should I worry...?
- it could just be dried snot or maybe she got into something and got it on her nose. just keep an eye on her and watch how she acts. maybe try wiping it off with a damp paper towel. if she isn't acting differently, she should be okay.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is my blue nose Pit Bull dog shedding so much?
- Q: She is about 1 year old and in heat. She started shedding excessively. She was originally a darker grey color and now she is all spotted with lighter grey. It just looks as if she is getting lighter because she has no bald spots. I took her to the vet and they didn't tell me anything but gave me antibiotics and a fish oil pill. I don't know what is going on. It is not mange.
- A: i have 2 blue nose pits and it is common for the specific color to have more problems with there skin here are some links to help you understand a lil more... good luckhttp://www.riospitbull.com/blue_pitbulls.htmhttp://southernsmokepitbulls.com/skin_care_grooming.htmlhttp://www.ehow.com/tips_18578.html
- why did blue mucous come out of my nose?
- Q: so can anyone explain y when i wiped my nose right now, some light blue stuff came out?very strange..then i grabbed another tissue and examind the tissue to make sure there was nuthin blue on it.. wiped my nose again and lil blue stuff came out.. it was like blue mucous.. it was the strangest thing ive ever seenanyone know what in the hell this could b?
- A: well I get black boogers when I"m in London (city pollution), so it just might be something in the air that got trapped in your nose.
- why is the bridge of my nose blue?
- Q: starting about a month or 2 ago, the bridge of my nose became bluish, and it looks like it was bruised, but it wasn't. i just need to know why the bridge of my nose is blue, and if anyone knows any ways to fix it! thanks!
- A: It almost sounds like you're not getting oxygen to that part of your skin! That's pretty creepy. I'd see a physician ASAP.
Prev Question: What is the ac tendon
People also view