Why are my ears warm and itchy
A:You may have an outer ear infection such as cellulitis or an abscess. It could also be associated with an ear piercing. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-my-ears-warm-and-itchy ]
More Answers to "Why are my ears warm and itchy"
- Why are my ears warm and itchy
- You may have an outer ear infection such as cellulitis or an abscess. It could also be associated with an ear piercing. ChaCha!
- What should I make of a warm/itchy feeling in my recently gauged ...?
- It's just like when you get your ears pierced, your body is treating the gouging like something strange and foreign and it is trying to reject it and that is where the itching is coming from and the warmth is coming from the excessive circu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why are my ears so dry and itchy?
- Q: The inside of my ear is itchy and the skin is flaking off! I don't know why. I've washed it with warm water and anti-biological soap, but it still itchy and lots of white flake is coming off of it. I wear hearing aids, So I need to try and get rid of this so I can wear them.Thanks.
- A: your problem is that of eczema affecting the skin of the ear. It is fairly common anyway, but frequently made much worse by the constant use of hearing aids.It is important to use low allergenic moulds which may help, unfortunately soap of any sort tends to make this, and any other eczema worse as well, and should be avoided. You need to cleanse the area with a soap and detergent free cleanser. The simplest is ung. emulsificans, though it it is a little greasy. there are a number of soap free shower gels, such as Oilatum or Aveeno which would be fine. You then need to apply a moisturiser 2 or 3 times a day, again Oilatum or Aveeno cream would be options. Finally when things are at their worst it might be that you need to use a low potency steroid such as 1% hydrocortisone, which is too mild to produce any skin damage.
- Why am I having these hives?!?!?!?
- Q: It happens occasionally, in fact it's happening right now. But, it only happens sometimes and what I've noticed is that it usually happens either when I'm outside for a while or when I come into my house from being outside in the cold. It's not cold uticaria. And I feel fine except my face feels warm and itchy, my ears are also a little swollen.
- A: Hello,I have a similar condition called cholinergic urticaria. Basically, when I get hot I get a really itchy/prickly sensation all over my body. It will go away if I can cool down.So going from cold to hot, exercising, or anything that causes my body temperature to rise causes the hives. So if you notice it mostly happens when your body temperature increases, it could be what you have. Only a doctor can make a diagnosis.I have a blog & forum with others that have cholinergic urticaria, and I have had it myself on and off for 7 years.I hope that helps!
- Itchy goosebump rash help?
- Q: Im getting Itchy goosebumps around my body, it seems to spread.. sometimes its in my hands, then its appears in my leg, and then suddenly my neck, and then my ears..its looks like goosebump but bigger and its warm and itchy. Do you know what it is and why do i get this and how to stop it? Please help, thanks!
- A: It sounds like you might have keratosis pilaris or "chicken skin." This video will walk you through the causes and treatments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_qEp5BAu_kIf you don't think its this you should see a dermatologist immediately. :)
Prev Question: What is an absess of the kidney
People also view