What kind of doctor makes the most money in a year
A physician specializing in ORS - Spine Surgery can make the highest yearly salary, which is a maximum of $1,352,000. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-doctor-makes-the-most-money-in-a-year ]
More Answers to "What kind of doctor makes the most money in a year"
- What kind of doctor makes the most money in a year
- A physician specializing in ORS - Spine Surgery can make the highest yearly salary, which is a maximum of $1,352,000. ChaCha!
- How much money does an eye doctor make a year?
- An optometrist makes anywhere from $72,000 up to $94,000 a year. An ophthalmologist makes anywhere from $97,000 up to $200,000 a year.
- Which makes more money a year, a Stock Broker or a Doctor??
- According to the 2000 US Census, the median earnings for a physician is approximately $124,000 while that of a "personal financial advisor" (prob closest to stock broker) is about $54,000. However, I would suspect that broker earn...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kinds of surgeons/doctors make the most money?
- Q: what would that major be in collegde and what is the average that surgeaon/docotr makes a year?
- A: A listing of salary by specialty can be found at the link below.Do you understand the educational process for a physician? Your question suggests you might not. College is just the very first step---there, you can major in anything, as long as you meet the requirements for admission to med school. In general, you can expect to take lots of biology, chemistry, and math courses, along with the courses required to fulfill your major.While you may have some idea of what specialty you're leaning toward, it's not unusual for that to change as you go through different rotations and learn both what you are good at and what you love. Internships and residencies after graduation further prepare you.Are you called to medicine? If not, it's a pretty tough row to hoe--after college you've got 4 years of medical school, and that is really just the beginning....There will be many more lean years as you complete internship(s) and residency(ies), pay off student loans, establish yourself professionally, and so on. Going into it for the money isn't wise--particularly in our changing medical world, where managed care strongly influences physician earnings. Choose it if you have a calling.
- How long does it take to become a doctor?
- Q: I want to become a doctor and i want to know how many years it takes to become a general doctor.I also want to know the kind of doctor that makes the most money, and how many years it takes.What do you do to get in a good medical school???
- A: 7 years to be able to practice independently ,i studied hard
- Do you think extreme makeover home edition would consider us?
- Q: Ok, so I am 14 and have had lyme disease for 4 years and have it pretty bad. I always have horrible headaches and my throat always feels like I've swallowed a lit torch, sometimes my joint pain gets so bad that I need a wheel chair and I have bad stomach pain. I have been unable to go to school in a year because of everything and I really love school and miss being able to hang out with my friends. However, a couple of weeks ago we went back to Chicago for a couple weeks and I felt great, my head pain was nearly gone, my throat pain was completely gone as well as my stomach pain. Then, the second we came back to Colorado all of my pain got horrible again and after talking to my lyme doctor I found out that it's because of the lack of oxygen at such a high altitude and the dryness and just everything about this state is hurting me. So my parents were thinking about sending me out to Chicago to live with my grandma and if my dad is able to he will join me but you see, my mom owns her own buisness so if we were able to scrape up enough money to pay rent on an appartment my mom would still have to stay in Colorado at our house to make money so we could have any hope of paying the rent, we can't sell our house because of the market but even if we could sell it we would lose money on it and it would hurt us more than it would help us. So, I really want to feel better, and to do so I can't live in Colorado, however I don't want to not have my parents with me, I mean I love my grandma but she's not my mom and dad, plus her condo is really small and smells like her cat. So now, here is my question, do you know if extreme makeover home edition would consider us so I could have my whole family together, so I don't have to go to Chicago and just talk to my parents on the phone, or do you know of any shows that could help us to get a new home in Chicago so we could all live together.Oh also, I did lots of work for the community when I was able and I was always one of the top students in my class back when I was able to go to school. One more thing, on the application it asks what the problems with my current house are and well there aren't any so what should I put there, just that it's in colorado, and it asks for my home address, so should I put down my grandmas (I'd be living there before I turned the app. in). Oh also it asks how much we make each year but my mom owns her own buisness so some years we make like a lot and sometimes we don't.ThnxOh and I know I've asked this before but I had to add a few things to the questionThnx again(=Also, when I said if we sold our house we would lose money I mean we would owe the bank money we would have absolutley no money to buy a new house or even pay morgatge on an appartment for a year which is why we don't sell the house because then no one in my family would have a place to live and we just can't do it on our own and can't affored a new house or an appartment, and I kind of am confined to bed, I mean I can get up and walk around but for the most part I don't leave the house because I get so sick when I move around.(=
- A: I think if you contact the show and explain the situation including your health, the problems your family is facing, and the financial hardship including your age and how much you really want your parents with you considering your illness, I believe they might consider helping you. It certainly would not hurt. FYI: I contacted Supernanny w/o one of my best friends' knowledge. I explained the problems they were having with their 16yo and how it was beginning to happen all over again with her then 6yo who is following in the footsteps of her 16yo who has attempted to hit her. The 16yo did throw her into the wall. How her little one is getting violent with her. I'd have a hole stomped in his little backside if it were me but she is entirely too meek. I don't know if they are chosen yet but SN is definitely considering them so it's surely worth a try. BTW, when the little one is with me without his parents, I don't have an ounce of trouble from him but then again, like his oldest brother learned when he was only a toddler, This Mama don't play. I'll bust his rear-end, sit his butt on the couch to think about what he's done, and dare him to get up until he can apologize with an explanation of what he did, why it's wrong, and what he plans to do to make sure it doesn't happen again. Neither of her kids give me crap but both of them give it to her. I tend to take that Bill Cosby approach with the kids. "I brought you in this world and I can take you out too and then I can turn around and make another one just like you." (big big grin) You should watch this if you can. It's called Bill Cosby as Himself. I think it's on Hulu.com now for free; I mean it has advertisements but it's available online last I checked.
Prev Question: How to fix weak bladder
People also view