What is the effect of heroine
A:Long term effects of herion are collapsed veins, infection of the heart lining and valves, abscesses, cellulites, & liver disease. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-effect-of-heroine ]
More Answers to "What is the effect of heroine"
- What is the effect of heroine
- Long term effects of herion are collapsed veins, infection of the heart lining and valves, abscesses, cellulites, & liver disease.
- How does Heroin effect the body?
- you don't sniff it you inject it and yes its very bad for you and it gets in you blood stream it damages your heart and all other organs it is th worst drug you can take
- Will Suboxone Test Positive for Opiates?
- Suboxone is in the class of opioids called partial opioid agonists. While it does have less effect than other opiates, it will test positive for opiate use. ... more
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what are the effects of heroine?
- Q: i know there some drugs that make you feel strong and energetic (im not talking about steroids). So i was wondering what Heroine does.
- A: OK....not sure why you'd wonder about this....haven't you heard the OTHER things it does, besides making you "stronger"? Things like: - it makes you steal -vomit -overdose -rob people -lie -hurt strangers & friends alike -it makes you DEPENDENT for LIFE -makes you homeless -gives you diseases, like Hepatitis -was this enough???OK, now for the answer you want: HEROIN is an opiate, just like Morphine or other legal drug. The difference is, it has other inpure substances in it, like dirt, poison, ground-up pills -- all of which can have different effects on you, depending on the person taking it, and what substance(s) it is "cut" with. But no, in no way does it make you "strong". It makes you feel careless, like you don't have a care in the world, like all your problems are nothing, you can solve everything on the spot if you want to. You don't care about consequences...you know, that feeling in the pit of your stomach called FEAR, when you're about to do something stupid? Well, it will be gone. So in other words, you could be robbing someone and will not care what happens if you get caught, as long as you get your drug. This may sound good to some twisted individual...but guess what? The feeling goes away in about 2hrs or so, and is replaced by extreme anxiety, nervousness, irritability, not to mention SEVERE withdrawal symptoms if you get hooked on it. There, that should cover about....1% of what it's like. (there isn't enough room to write what the REST of your life will be like!!! )
- A question about Heroine?
- Q: Im trying to understand what type of high users get when they smoke, inject heroine. Is it a sedating effect or is it kinda like a buzz high like cocaine? Ive heard that many pills like oxycotton pills and (roxy's?) give users generally the same effect as heroine. Does anyone know? Oh, and if your not going to answer my question. DONT LEAVE AN ANSWER.Yea, because they teach us how to spell drug names.. like in your half assed remedial english class in the middle of a fucking ghetto.Yea, I was just asking.I never plan on doing that stuff. I was just curious to what the effects were..Im not.. THAT.. stupid ; )
- A: LOL you are funny....half ass remedial english school in a ghetto..... that was awesome.I'd like to know how it feels also. I've been on oxycontin before and I was shaky as HELL!!!! So if its really sedating then I would think maybe like, take two blue xanax's and that would be enough sedation for me lol. that shit is like heroin if you get xanax bars
- Heroine help READ DETAILS?
- Q: I am not ever going to do heroine however i am interested in 3 things1. what is heroine2. what are the effects of heroine3. is it really that bad
- A: Heroin is an opiate like Oxycontin. It comes in powder form, you can snort it or inject it. It makes you feel incredibly happy and high but in a different way then alcohol does or weed. Most people throw up the first time they do it, but if you try it again it will make you really euphoric. Some side effects are nausea, drowsiness, disorientation, dry mouth, "pin point pupils," shallow breathing, itching. Herion is bad because of all these side effects and the long term effects. Plus the fact that it is extremely addicting because of its euphoria. It is mentally and physically addicting. If you do it even three days in a row it can cause withdrawal and the withdrawal is BAD.
Prev Question: What are some diseases entamoeba cause
People also view