What is the average cost for a hysterectomy
The cost of hysterectomy will vary, but in general will run between $7,000 and $15,000 in the US including surgery/ hospital fees. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-cost-for-a-hysterectomy ]
More Answers to "What is the average cost for a hysterectomy"
- What is the average cost for a hysterectomy
- The cost of hysterectomy will vary, but in general will run between $7,000 and $15,000 in the US including surgery/ hospital fees.
- What is the average cost of hysterectomy surgery?
- I've recently seen estimates from $7,000 - $15,000. To save costs without necessarily reducing quality, over 500,000 US residents traveled overseas for medical care in 2007 - and the trend is rising. Cost savings can be as high as 90%. One ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- OK, second part to a previous question?
- Q: I have a 13 yr old female lab who had a doggy hysterectomy in 1999. About 6 months ago I noticed one of her teets was quite large, I took her to the vet who said it may just be a mammory gland or it may be cancer and it would cost 600dollars to find out. (they dont take payments) She said that if it was cancer it would most likely have allready spread into her lungs and at that point nothing could be done. Now the teet is 3x larger than it was then, and I am so upset, The average life span of my dog is 12-14 yrs and she is 13, my husband is on workers comp right now and even though I have two jobs money is tight and I am trying to save as much as I can to pay for the vet but I am scared she is suffering and that hurts to much to think about because she is my baby. I want to be a responsible pet owner and take the best possibe care of her that I can but I feel like I am stuck,,,,,what do I do any advice is appreciated
- A: second to accidents, cancer is the leading killer of pets.. MOST cancers can be linked to poor ingredients in lower quality foods... or chemicals used around the homepoor ingredients are the presevatives known as BHT and BHA and Ethoxyquin which is in BY-PRODUCTS and is a chemical pesticide BANNED in some European and Asian countries... if you feed a food from grocery store or Wal Mart chances are your food contains these ingredients - even some more costly foods like Science Diet ( a crappy over priced food) contains Ethoxyquin.....not much help for your doggie I am sorry but its all I can tell you nowyou can hold a fund raiser garage sale or something to help raise money?
Prev Question: How long is residency for an osteopathic surgeon & orthopedic surgeon
People also view