What is a pad for a woman
A pad is an absorbent item worn by a woman while she is menstruating, recovering from vaginal surgery, etc. Thanks for ChaChaing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-pad-for-a-woman ]
More Answers to "What is a pad for a woman"
- What is a pad for a woman
- A pad is an absorbent item worn by a woman while she is menstruating, recovering from vaginal surgery, etc. Thanks for ChaChaing!
- I like the idea of PIMPs, but don't like pads. What's a woman to ...?
- Good news: PIMP pads are much more comfortable and work better than either disposable pads or tampons. Cloth pads, especially well-designed ones, are worlds away from bulky, sweaty, bikini-waxing disposables. Even sworn tampon girls are now...
- Should a woman wear a pad after having sex for the first time??
- There is some bleeding and it wouldn't be a bad idea. It is very important in having sex for the first time to use birth control - especially a condom. Regardless if you are on any form of birthcontrol such as the pill, shot, or patch alway...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the point of a pad, for women?
- Q: What is the point?Also, if someone was to jerk off, and then a couple of minutes later, was to hand the woman a pad, what would happen to her?
- A: Uh, nothing would happen to her? Sperm pretty much die in the air. The point is to keep their underwear and pants clean during their period, to collect menstrual blood. You really didn't know this?
- best women pad brand??? help plz!!!?
- Q: hi! well i was wondering what ur FAVORITE pad brand is, and plz explain WHY!!! plz no tampon brands. i use always, but i wanted to see HOW good quality is was so i cut it in half... and it's nothing special for the PRICE they make u pay!!! it's just some fiber material... and a VERY VERY thin layer of some blue fiber..... it's NOT worth the price... and it's a bit unconfortahble!!!!!!!!!best reason why u luv ur pad 10 pts!!!
- A: What kind of Always do you use? My favorite kind of pads are Always ultra slim regulars with wings. I've tried kotex and I think stayfree pads. Both of them leaked. My period is irregular and usually I have a moderate flow. One time I was at school (and on my period) and it got heavy. It was so annoying! I couldn't go to the bathroom during class so I had to wait about an hour. Once I got out I had to go change and the pad had not leaked AT ALL. I started to think what would have happened if I was wearing a kotex or stayfree pad! Anyways... feel free to try any brand you want to. People are different so they are going to prefer different things.
- What is this art called?
- Q: This is very vague, but hopefully somebody will know what I am on about.....I have seen pictures of well padded women in serene settings wearing very little. for example....a practically naked woman lying in a boat on a lake.anyhow...is there a name for this type of art????http://www.allartclassic.com/pictures_zoom.php?p_number=117&p=&number=RUP005yes, very close to this - the pictures were a little softer though.
- A: Yes, paintings of well padded woman like this were typical of Peter Paul Rubens, 17th c. Flemish painter - the term "Rubenesque" would describe them, and it is a phrase which is used today too to describe plump but beautiful women.See images at http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=rubens&um=1&ie=UTF-8
Prev Question: How often do people die in surgery
People also view