What does it mean when you get bumps on the back of your head and it makes your head hurt
A:Head lumps can be caused by a cyst, abscess, lipoma, benign tumor, fibroma, injury or any dermatological condition. Consult your physician. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-get-bumps-on-the-back-of-your-head-and-it-makes-your-head-hurt ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you get bumps on the back of your head and it makes your head hurt"
- What does it mean when you get bumps on the back of your head and...?
- Head lumps can be caused by a cyst, abscess, lipoma, benign tumor, fibroma, injury or any dermatological condition. Consult your physician.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is your take on this?? Personally...I don't really like these kinds..?
- Q: inside a girls head when a girl is mean to you after a break-up she wants you back, but shes scared she'll get hurt and doesnt want toshow she still cares____________________________________When a girl makes a fool out of herself on purposeShe just wants to see you smile__________________________When A girl says "I promise"She means it with all her heart______________________________When A Girl cant look you in the eyeIts because she's afraid that you don'tfeel the same way as she does____________________________________________When you catch a girlglancing at you,she wants you to lookback and smile =)____________________________When a girl bumps into your armwhile walking with youshe wantsyou to hold her handblah blah blah...what is your take on this?If you want to read more, email me through the contact button on my profile..I personally don't like them much...no offense.
- A: I don't like them much either but I think it's true for some.My ex was so nasty I never expected it, then I hear thatshe wanted me to fight to get her back. Well if you lovesome one set them free is what I believe, so we will bea long time apart at this rate.
- Has a pet or animal impacted your life?
- Q: just felt like typing this here cuse its close to my heartEveryone in the apartment complex I lived in knew who Ugly was. Ugly was the resident tomcat. Ugly loved three things in this world: fighting, eating garbage, and, shall we say, love. The combination of these things combined with a life spent outside had their effect on Ugly.To start with, he had only one eye and where the other should have been was a gaping hole. He was also missing his ear on the same side, his left foot appeared to have been badly broken at one time, and had healed at an unnatural angle, making him look like he was always turning the corner. His tail has long been lost, leaving only the smallest stub, which he would constantly jerk and twitch.Ugly would have been a dark gray tabby, striped-type, except for the sores covering his head, neck, even his shoulders with thick, yellowing scabs. Every time someone saw Ugly there was the same reaction. "That's one UGLY cat!"All the children were warned not to touch him, the adults threw rocks at him, hosed him down, squirted him when he tried to come in their homes, or shut his paws in the door when he would not leave. Ugly always had the same reaction. If you turned the hose on him, he would stand there, getting soaked until you gave up and quit. If you threw things at him, he would curl his lanky body around your feet in forgiveness. Whenever he spied children, he would come running, Meowing frantically and bump his head against their hands, begging for their love. If you ever picked him up, he would immediately begin suckling on your shirt, earrings, whatever he could find.One day Ugly shared his love with the neighbor's huskies. They did not respond kindly, and Ugly was badly mauled. From my apartment I could hear his screams, and I tried to rush to his aid. By the time I got to where he was laying, it was apparent Ugly's sad life was almost at an end.Ugly lay in a wet circle, his back legs and lower back twisted Grossly out of shape, a gaping tear in the white strip of fur that ran down his front. As I picked him up and tried to carry him home, I could hear him wheezing and gasping, and could feel him struggling. It must be hurting him terribly, I thought. Then I felt a familiar tugging, sucking sensation on my ear. Ugly, in so much pain, suffering and obviously dying, was trying to suckle my ear.I pulled him closer to me, and he bumped the palm of my hand with his head, then he turned his one golden eye towards me, and I could hear the distinct sound of purring. Even in the greatest pain, that ugly battled-scarred cat was asking only for a little affection, perhaps some compassion. At that moment I thought Ugly was the most beautiful, loving creature I had ever seen. Never once did he try to bite or scratch me, or even try to get away from me, or struggle in any way. Ugly just looked up at me completely trusting in me to relieve his pain.Ugly died in my arms before I could get inside, but I sat and held him for a long time afterwards, thinking about how one scarred, deformed little stray could so alter my opinion about what it means to have true pureness of spirit, to love so totally and truly.Ugly taught me more about giving and compassion than a thousand books, lectures, or talk show specials ever could, and for that I will always be thankful. He had been scarred on the outside, but I was scarred on the inside, and it was time for me to move on and learn to love truly and deeply. To give my total to those I cared for.Many people want to be richer, more successful, well liked, beautiful, but for me, I will always try to be Ugly.
- A: PLAGIARIZED!Written by Karen Stone.Google it.
- Please help does it sound like im pregnant?
- Q: Hi,My husband and I are ttc and we have been for 11 months now. Well I have noticed when I look in the morrior that my breast when the nipple gets hard I have bumps around the nipple I have never had as many before what does this mean? Could I be pregnant?Here are some of my other questions so you what what is going onMy husband and I have been ttc (Trying to conceive) and well its not working for us we have been trying to get pregnant for the last 11 months. I know it takes some people a longer while to get pregnant then others. I have had a very weird period this month for me it is not normal for me at all. My periods are 5 days straight really heavy and with clots. This month it was light to medium but still really light for me. I was 2 days early. I started of what I think I did anyway on the 26th of December and stopped on the 28th of December, Then spotted on the 30th the 31st have we had intercourse and on the 1st. The spotting did not last that long really it didn't even get on the pad I was wearing to be on the safe side. I have been cramping lightly for the last few days. I had some twitching by my uterus on the 31st and on the 1st. This morning I took my first pregnancy test and it came out NEG!!!! Also today I have felt tingling feeling I guess that is how I would describe it down in my virginal area I have never felt that and also I have been very tired today and I am always up doing things but never this tired. When I wiped there was a brown discharge but non on the pad. Could I still be pregnant and I test to early?? I have also charted my periods from Oct 09 for you to get a idea that this is not normal for me.Oct 2 -5Nov 2 - 5Nov 30 - Dec 4Dec 26 - 28 spotting on the 30,31,&1Last night I had some white discharge and it was kinda stringyI have been super tired the last couple of days and y head is hurting off and on all day yesterday and todaySo was this implanting or What? This would really make this year a great year for my husband and I. Do we still have a chance of being pregnant? Has this happen to anyone else and got a pregnancy test that came back POS! Please let me know your stories and tell me what you think about me to Thank you so muchI have a OB appt on the 21st as well.Thanks in advanceI also have been peeing alot more too
- A: VERY possible. test again after a few days.by the 21st you can be fully positive.
Prev Question: What is the cause of a Sty in your eye
People also view