What can you do for an abscess in your ear
A:I need more information for my search. Is it in the inner ear, or on the outer ear, or from a piercing? Thanks. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-do-for-an-abscess-in-your-ear ]
More Answers to "What can you do for an abscess in your ear"
- What can you do for an abscess in your ear
- I need more information for my search. Is it in the inner ear, or on the outer ear, or from a piercing? Thanks. ChaCha!
- Can abscess tooth cause sore throat or ear ache?
- Yes. Even if the tooth falls out, the infection can spread. See a dentist ASAP.
- How To Drain An Abscess On A Dogs Ear?
- ever heard of prid it is an all natural drawing salve u can can get from a pharmacy put it on and put gauze on it so the pus will have a place to go do it for serval days but change it daily then use peroxide and neosporin on it when it com...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I want to buy this horse but don't know how much to pay for it?
- Q: There is this Appaloosa mare named Dolly. She is about seven, I don't know how old she is because she doesn't have papers. She has had an abscess in her right hoof, this is because she stands in mud all day long. So because of all the mud she now has very bad feet. When I ride her(I'm the only one that does) she doesn't like when you put your leg on her and pins her ears back, and sometimes she rears but not very high. Also, all she wants to do is run, run, run! She has great ground manners and great on the trail. Dolly is only good for me (sometimes she puts up a little fight but I just ignore it and she stops and keeps on going) so therefore no one wants her. I just got a new horse for X-Mas and she had bad feet, COPD, seven years old and never has been ridden(I broke her myself almost a year before, and I put all the training into her), won't let let you clip her, and she is a cribber. My Grandmother paid 1,500 for her and I know she is only worth 500. And I don't want to make this mistake a 2nd time. This horse is owned by the same people (farm). I would pay for Dolly's fixing up but I have 3 horses of my own and all the rest off my money goes to buying her. I try as much as I can but I always fall short. No matter what people say I love this horse and I'm getting her one way or another so please help me!!
- A: I think you already know what she is worth......If the people are really wanting to get rid of her, then you'll stand a better chance at getting her for the price you want. Otherwise, they probably know you're attatched to her and will try to get more money out of you. You can play up the whole "worthless horse with bad feet" pitch, though. That might help you get somewhere. Make it sound like they're getting a better deal than you are, and you'll be more likely to name your price.
- How would you handle this situation?
- Q: Long story short, I was over a friends house last week and noticed a burst abscess on his cats paw. If I hadn't been there, I can guarantee you he wouldn't have taken him to the vet. I went with him to the vet, and not only did the cat have a severely infected abscess, but he also had a bad fungal infection in his ears, he was dehydrated, and had an abscessed tooth. I would up paying for the visit because he couldn't. (He has had to borrow money before, and always pays me back, so I wasn't horribly concerned even tho it was a lot of money). Now the cat is due for a recheck next week. The vet visit is $50.00 and likely won't need anything else (he looks worlds better). He keeps saying how he can't pay for it, and I am afraid that if I don't offer to pay again, he isn't going to take the cat back, but I am not a bank. This is not my cat. I am unemployed and have 2 cats of my own that are my responsibility. When do I say no? What would you do? I feel like my good nature is being slightly taken advantage of, but I also want to see this cat get the care it needs (and deserves). Feeling very conflicted here, and would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks :)
- A: Your good nature IS being taken advantage of, join the club ! Our neighbour has 15 rescue cats,yes her heart is in the right place but her head isn't as sometimes she has a cash flow problem for buying their food. BTW we do help her out with extra food too because without her, those cats would be homeless or dead.So every other week she borrows from us,yes she pays us back like your friend does but last week she asked to borrow a large sum of money for her rent.She said to keep a roof over the cats heads. What could we do ? It's left us short,we'll have to juggle our finances until she pays us back.Meanwhile she's out shopping for new clothes, boots etc, ours come from charity shops ! My point is, the more you loan people, the more they expect you to.I'm amazed a vet charges for a check up, the ones I worked for didn't if the animal needed no further treatment. I think if I was you I'd hold back paying for the check up as the cat seems OK, but keep a close eye on him for any problems recurring.It's not as simple as some people 'advise' reporting him and having the cat taken from him, you'd fall out with your friend and where would the cat end up ? It's not easy to find a good home for an adult cat.At least you can keep a close eye on his welfare where he is now. Like we do here.Do you have any charities there to help people with pets who can't afford vets treatment, like our PDSA ? It's a hard life loving cats and being concerned about not only your own, but other peoples too. Many people who have pets shouldn't really have them,not only because they can't afford to care for them properly but also because they don't really know how to.I hope the cat is OK.
- what to do for a toothache?
- Q: do not use heat on a toothache , i worked in a dentist office for 12 years. he always told patients to take motrin for inflamation , if you don't have prescription strength, use over the counter, count your mgs. take every 8 hrs. no heat at all on toothaches or ear infections. it will cause swelling. use cold packs, 15 min on and 15 min off. upper teeth abscesses are more dangerous. go see a dentist or md for an antibiotic asap. infections can go to the eye or brain.
- A: I just drop something really heavy on my foot to take away the pain in my tooth. It works and it doesn't cost a dime. p.s. don't drop anything too heavy cause then you might have preferred the tooth ache...
Prev Question: What should I do if my cat's ear is abscessed, but I don't have any money to go to the vet
People also view