What are the lyrics for love doctor
They call me Doctor Love baby / Paging Doctor Love to Emergency / Doctor Love to Emergency / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / Come be my patient(patient) / I'll cure without a drug / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / Come be my patient(patient) / I'll cure without a drug I'm Doctor Love / You could call me the love doctor / Imma make you feel better / Sometimes pain is pleasure / Lay down on the stretcher / Love sick but I got the cure / So don't you panic, babe / You'll be begging me for more / After the surgery / Tell me when you're sick again / In need of healing, I'll be there for you / Love is like a vitamin I got the feeling, so let me love you / Oh, Here's what i'm gon' do / Calling in code blue / About to rescue you, with my medicine / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / Come be my patient(patient) / I'll cure without a drug / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / I'm Doctor Love(Love) / Come be my patient(patient) / I'll cure without a drug / MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-lyrics-for-love-doctor ]
More Answers to "What are the lyrics for love doctor"
- Can I have the whole song and lyrics in 1 text please The love Do...?
- Sorry, but the whole song doesn't fit. Go to http://tinyurl.com/de9rxg on your phone's web browser to view the full song. ChaCha again!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know this oldies song?
- Q: Hi,I'm Alex and wanted to ask if anybody of you knows the name of this song that I'm looking for. The song goes a little like this, I will write the lyrics to the best of my ability. Although, I'm 20 I'm an old fashioned guy and have a thing for classics. OK, here are the lyrics, everyone please help me find this particular song. I heard this song on an episode of boy meets world.lyrics:I was feeling so madI asked my family doctor just what I hadI said "Doctor" (chorus repeats) missing me (chorus repeats doctor)Can you tell me what's killin' me? (repeats Doctor)And he said yea,yea,yea,yea,yeayea,yea,yea,yea,yeaHe said me, what I really need good loveGood love, give me, give me some loveGood love, Doctor handle that loveGood love, give me, give me some lovingGood love, Doctor hanld that lovingI know the lyrics are wrong but they very similar, can anyone help me please?Thanks in advanceAlexBy the way this is a classic song not one of those crap songs that we hear nowadays.
- A: Good Lovin' by The Young Rascals "Good Lovin'" [ The Young Rascals ] I was feeling so bad So I asked my family doctor just what I had I said doctor [doctor] Mr. MD [doctor] Could you tell me What's ailing me [doctor] He said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yes, indeed, all I really need is Good Lovin' Come on and gimme that love All I need is love Good love Good good lovin' baby Yeah C'mon baby Squeeze me tight [Squeeze me tight] Said don't you want your baby to be alright [Be alright] I said baby [Baby] It's for sure [Baby] I got the fever, yeah, You got the cure [You got the cure] Everybody said yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yes, indeed, all I really need is Good Lovin' Now, c'mon, gimme me that lovin' Good love All I need is lovin' Good love Good good lovin' baby Good good lovin' baby Good good lovin' baby Good good lovin' All I need is love Good good lovin' baby Good good lovin' C'mon gimme that lovin' Good good lovin' baby Yeah.. c'mon Good lovin' C'mon Good love Good love Good love Good love Love me early in the mornin' Love me late at night Love love love C'mon gimme that love Gimme that Well I was feelin so bad So I asked my family doctor just what I had And he said Good lovin' Good lovin' Good good lovin' baby
- What Song do you love just for the Lyrics?
- Q: Me "Once upon a Time" by Down Low."What am I gonna do without you?Why did you leave without me?Even the Music Video reminds me so much about loosing my Mother.Just being in Hospital,and then the Doctors tell you that it is to late.Your Mother died.I never felt so lost in my Life.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB37nLqNQ8k
- A: I feel for your loss.Most of my tracks I love for more than just the Lyrics- Voice, Musicianship, Production etc, so I am going to put forward "Voices of Old People", from the "Bookends" Album by Simon & Garfunkel I could not find the sounds, just the words which, while poignant are also very interesting imho.(Art Garfunkel recorded old people in various locations in New York and Los Angeles over a period of several months. These voices were taken from those tapes.) Man 1: I got little in this world. I give honesty without regret. One hundred dollars for that picture. I remember taking a picture with... Woman 1: Ooh! Let me show you. Let me show you our picture. This was me and my husband when we were first married. Woman 2: I always slept on one side, left room for my husband. Woman 1: And that's me when we were sixteen. Woman 2: But this, this, this, this is not the case. I still do it. I still lay on the half of the bed. (pause) We used to sneak in... Man 2: Still haven't seen the doctor I was seein'; there's been blood for the last, eh, forty-eight hours, and I can't get up the mucus for the last, eh, two, three months... oh yes, and I maintain, I maintain strongly, to this minute, I don't think it's an ordinary cold. Woman 3: God forgive me, but an old person without money is pathetic. Woman 4: Children, and mothers, that's the way we have it. A mother-- they are [mumbling I can't make out]. Woman 5: 'Cause mothers do too much. Woman 4: That is mother's life, to live for your child. (pause) Yes, my dear. Man 3: I couldn't get younger. I have to be an old man. That's all. Well... Woman 6: Are you happy here, honey? Are you happy living with us? Man 3: So anytime I walk with Lou and... that's all. Woman 6: Mr. Singer? Are you happy living with us here? Woman 7: But we don't do that, dear. Woman 6: But are you happy? Woman 7: If you mean, if, if you could say, yes, and I thought, and I was so happy, and everybody, "What is this? What is it?" Woman 8: It just is, beautiful. Like, just a room. Your own room, in your own home.
- What are your favourite misheard lyrics?
- Q: There are so many misheard lyrics that I love... here are a few that make me giggle. Any to add to the list?U2, DesireI heard: "BLUBBER!" I often screamShould be: Lover, I'm on the streetTears For Fears, Head Over HeelsI heard: My mother and my father used to beat me with egg and scream that I'm adopted.Should be: My mother and my brother used to breathing clean air and dreaming I'm a doctor.Drift Away, Dobie GrayI heard: Give me the Beach Boys and free my soulShould be: Give me the beat, boys, and free my soulBackstreet Boys, "As Long As You Love Me"I heard: Loneliness has always been a friend of mine. I'm keeping my knife in your headShould be: Loneliness has always been a friend of mine, I'm leaving my life in your handsU2: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking ForI heard: I believe in the King of KongShould be: I believe in Kingdom comeOne of the best misheard lyrics sites I've found (other than kissthisguy.com) is www.amiright.com
- A: tarzans bullsh*t post has reminded me of that song tarzan boy.It sounds just likeNot tonightGet in the oven, get in the ovenwhoa whoaIn reality it goes 'Night to nightGimme the other, gimme the other world
Prev Question: What is the common baseball pitchers elbow surgery
Next Question: How to afford plastic surgery on a budget
Next Question: How to afford plastic surgery on a budget
People also view