How long does it take a broken wrist to heal after surgery
It can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months for a fracture to heal. Everyone's body is different. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-a-broken-wrist-to-heal-after-surgery ]
More Answers to "How long does it take a broken wrist to heal after surgery"
- How long does it take a broken wrist to heal after surgery
- It can take anywhere from a few weeks to several months for a fracture to heal. Everyone's body is different.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- After my cast is removed from my broken wrist in about 4 weeks, how long must I wait to play basketball?
- Q: I have a small fracture in my wrist from a terrible accident I received last week playing basketball. It should take my wrist about 4 weeks to heal. So with that being said, what's the earliest time I can return to the hardwood and play? Does it take a while for the wrist to get back into its normal functions? I didn't have to have surgery or anything, so i'm hoping this is a quick process.
- A: Ask your doctor, to be safe.
- Pomeranian broke wrist?
- Q: My 11 month-old boy pomeranian fractured his wrist today. we took him to emergency and then he is having surgery monday. has this every happened to anyone else with a pomeranian or a small dog. He's on 3.85 pounds so he's a little guy. How long did it take your pomeranian to heal after surgery?I meant he's only 3.85 pounds
- A: I have two poms, but this never happened to them. I know that it is common in small breeds like that. I just wanted to i feel so bad for you and your dog, and i hope everything goes good for him. Wish I could of been more help.Sorry
- How fast would my bone heal?
- Q: im getting surgery for my left wrist. And my Ulna is longer than the Radius. Which cuases, pain, weakness, numbness, and the bone pops out so it looks nasty. in 4th grade i broke the radius so thats why its shorter now. In the surgery im gonna get it shortened and the dr is gonna insert some metal into my bone and then patch it up and put me in a cast. I have to wear the cast for 1 month. But after the cast is off. I can't do anything related to contact with my left wrist.so how long would it take to be able to take out the metals in the Ulna. And how long would it take to heal fully. Im 16 and im 5'11. Im pretty healthy and since im korean i get more veggies mixed into my daily diet. During the healing process i will drink more milk, protein, and vitamin D. I just need an estimation thanks.
- A: This really isn't much different than a distal radius break. In fact, it is exactly like it. Anyway, it's the muscle that will be the bigger drag on healing than the bone. There is a lot of tendons and ligaments in that area. Allow 6 months, and all will be well.
Prev Question: How can I lose facial fat around my cheeks and neck area
People also view