How do you make your lips look better without surgery
Try Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Plump Perfect Lip Moisture Cream SPF 30 ($27.50; elizabetharden.com) Thanks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-your-lips-look-better-without-surgery ]
More Answers to "How do you make your lips look better without surgery"
- How do you make your lips look better without surgery
- Try Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Plump Perfect Lip Moisture Cream SPF 30 ($27.50; elizabetharden.com) Thanks!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do you make your eyes look bigger, nose look smaller and lips look bigger?10 points?
- Q: Or how to ACTUALLY Make them WITHOUT SURGERY. But make up will be GREAT. 10 pointsalso is powder, mousse or liquid foundation better and how to apply? AND GENERAL MAKE UP TIPS WHATEVER YOU LIKE- APPLYING EYESHADOW LIQUID EYELINER MASCARA ETCx
- A: eyes:take a black eyeliner pencil and line the outer corners of your eyes, the smudge. then take a white pencil or white shimmery powder, if you have deep skin use a bronze.. and dab or smudge it in the corner of your eye. bam! huge eyes.nose:take a fine foundation brush and dip it into a liquid foundation that is a ashade lighter then your skin, carefully draw 2 lines from the top of your nose over your nostrils, then blende. after that carfully contour with a shade darker then your skin tone by placing a small line on your nostril on the outside of your lighter line, then blend. bam smaller nose!lips:take a lips liner thats a shade darker then your lips and contour by lining the outer corners of your lips, then blend slightly( kinda like the eyes) then take ur normal lip color and carfully fill in your lips. then take a shimmery light lips gloss and and dab it in the center of your lips and carfully pull out to the corners of your mouth. foundation:it depends on your skin type, if you have an oily skin type then use a powder foundation. if you have a dry use a wet one. but if your skin is normal try a wet foundation that dries as a powder, it will last the longest.eyeshadow:apply the darkest shade above the lid, the middle in the crease, and the lightest in the space where your eyebrows arch.liquid eyeliner:this an aquired art, so it wont be perfect the first time you do it. strecth out your face by opening your mouth and letting your jaw drop. then take the liquid eyeliner brush and dip it into the makeup, then gently rbush excess off on a the edge of the conatiner. then put the brush between you thumb and index finger and draw a carful line on your top lid (never bottom).mascara:never pump your mascara, it cause air to get trapped in the tube and dry out ur makeup. dip the wand into the makeup and then place it at the roots of your lashses and pull up words and out to the corners of your eyes.
- should i get plastic surgery? i'm 17?
- Q: well, the thing is, i'm hideous. really i am. i don't want answers like "it's what's on the inside that counts" because i've heard it all before.i want someone to answer my question, maybe if you are a doctor to give me some advice.i don't want loads of surgery to look like a trout- i think i am going for lip reconstruction, neck lift, eyelid lift and possible a nose job. am i allowed at the age of 17, even if i have the correct money?? i will pay loads more.also, anyone know any good surgeons? money is no object- i only want the best, no cheap back-alley jobs please!i am serious. i've tried everything to make me prettier- ive started smoking to loose weight, and even done cocaine to loose weight. now i'm thin, i'm still ugly.also, i don't want loads of people to comment. obviously they will notice the change. how can i shrug of the comments? and let people know i've had surgery without souding weird?well thanks for your time.i don't need counseling because my head is fine inside. it's the physical part of my head that is wrong. and i'm not gonna post any pictures on here because i don't EVER have my picture taken. i avoid cameras.
- A: Plastic surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Forerunners Healthcare .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.Forerunners Healthcare is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.http://www.forerunnershealthcare.comHope this helps.
Prev Question: Is the main character at the end of Shutter Island normal or insane
Next Question: What is a CSU
Next Question: What is a CSU
People also view