Can you take a guys adams apple out
The laryngeal prominence, commonly known as the Adam's Apple, can have cosmetic surgery to reduce the size, but this may change the patient's voice and cause permanent damage, as well as leave a visible scar. It can't be removed unless cancerous. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-take-a-guys-adams-apple-out ]
More Answers to "Can you take a guys adams apple out"
- Can you take a guys adams apple out
- The laryngeal prominence, commonly known as the Adam's Apple, can have cosmetic surgery to reduce the size, but this may change the patient's voice and cause permanent damage, as well as leave a visible scar. It can't be removed unless canc...
- Why do guys have an adams apple?
- Well actually girls have one too, but theirs is much smaller. The reason that guy's stand out more is because it grows larger during puberty when a boys voice deepens. This is caused by the larynx it sticks out from the growing which causes...
- Does touching a guys adams apple hurt?
- If you put too much pressure on it, then it feels like you are going to choke, but touching it just feels like touching annything else on your body.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- GIRLS & GUYS: Whats attractive to you?
- Q: What attracts you to the oppisite sex or even the same sex.For me, when it comes to looks, i like boys who have long wavy black/brown hair, well not to long,like shoulder length.Eye color doesn't matter to me, either does race,how he dresses,or size. He cant be shorter than me though and cant be like super overweight,cuz i want someone who can take care of them selfs,but super buff,fake tan guys creep me out lol. Also its weird but the sexiest thing about a guy is his Adams apple.i love it :D When it comes to personality, i like someone who can make me laugh, who likes the same things as me, who's not a jerk, like same music as me(punk/ska/psychobilly/indie/spanish punk),someones whos fun, comfortable,laid back just a good average guy i guess :Dnow im curious what other people think
- A: Looks: dark hair preferably nicely styled. Fit, not too skinny but not overweight. Someone with a great smile to match my own. For some reason out of conicedence i always end up liking guys that are Jewish lol. The way he dresses matters to me; i'd choose a guy in a suit over a guy in some basketball shorts anyday. However, thts why it's hard to me to like guys cuz i go to high school lol. Anyways, he has to dress really nice and have a sense of his style. He doesn't have to be super muscular but I love that feeling of having a big guy wrapping his arms around you. Personality wise: HE HAS TO BE FUNNY! i'm funny and i can't be with someone who doesn't get that. I love guys that are sarcastic and cocky at times. Arrogant but not overly arrogant and never stuck up to his girl. Power-driven. Intelligent. Witty, clever. Someone who is just amazing in every aspect. My motto is of course there are no perfect people in the world but we all have our own idea of perfect and there's a guy out there that will fit it (:
- What do you guys think about this story? (Please be honest)?
- Q: I wrote this story just a few minutes ago and im not finished yet. I just wanted to know what I could change and if it was good then what was good about it. Im not a good writer in the sense of all the grammer rules and things. So just tell me what you think and remember Im not finished, and what would you like to see happen at the end. Its called valentine...It was valentines day and I was alone once again. My friends all had dates, and around this time they were with their boyfriends having dinner, sex or whatever. The time was passing by and I felt like I wasn’t getting anything done. A quarter to 8 I decided to just treat myself to a nice dinner at Le Bernardin. Feeling highly depressed and undesirable I put on my sexiest black dress and cute heels. Throwing my hair in a cute hump with pins into a ponytail. She felt as though her life had ended. Who knew that she would be lonely the fifth year in a row on valentines day. She arrived at the restaurant and quickly ordered a table as far back as she could; she didn’t want anyone to see her.My food had arrived and I was so hungry I decided to throw myself in the red snapper. That’s when I felt as if eyes were watching me take one bite at a time. There he was, Adam. It seemed as if God sent him from above that night. “Are you dining alone?”“Yes.” I answered. I didn’t have anything else to say; no way was I going to take this guy home and sleep with him I’m not that desperate.“Do you mind if I sit with you? I am pretty lonely myself.”And then I got defensive, “Lonely? Oh no I’m not lonely I just wanted to be alone tonight.”As he sat down I got a real good look at him, and no way was I taking him home. He was white, had freckles and his blonde shoulder length hair swayed side to side as if he had took a flat iron and worked it all over his head. Adam could have been an extra for a Pantene commercial. Not to mention his to tight shirt, vest and dress pants with dress shoes.“Right! I mean who wants to be alone on valentines day?” He laughed. I decided to give in; it was extremely boring alone. I also laughed.“Your right. I didn’t plan this I didn’t even want this.”I didn’t know what he seen in me; here I am alone on valentines day and the only black girl in the restaurant.We talked forever, well it seemed like forever. He wanted to be a doctor going to med school and visiting the big apple just for a break. He was originally from New Hampshire. Can we say dork? The time passed by so swiftly and it was 11 and the restaurant was closing. I didn’t bother to invite Adam over my house I mean he could have been a killer for all I knew. I waited for a cab as well as him also.All of a sudden it started pouring, rain everywhere. The cab driver didn’t even want to drive far, so I decided to let Adam stay the night since his apartment was all the way across town. Crazy? I know.I got home and I was soaked just from the departure from the cab to my apartment.“This night was fun.” Adam said as he was trying to figure out how he would position himself on the couch.“Yeah. And I have a guest room you can sleep there and also I have men clothes from my ex boyfriend so I will get you some.” I ran upstairs searching through my ex’s drawer. “What happened to him?” He yelled trying to make sure I heard him.“Oh, he died in a car accident 5 years ago.” Here you go, handing him the pajamas. “Thanks. So I take it you haven’t had sex since he died.”“Hey to personal Adam.”“Oh sorry.”“No your fine. I’m going to bed goodnight and please don’t kill me while I’m sleep” We both laughed.As I was half way up the stairs I said, “No I haven’t.”The rain had continued to pour harder and harder and around 2 am I found myself tossing and turning. I was half sleep and half awake when I noticed a dark shadow standing over me. Before I began to even scream I remembered that Adam was here. I should have been scared there was a total stranger at my house, but I felt that I knew him and I could trust him. “What are you doing?” I asked.“Shhh.”Adam got on top of me and started to kiss my neck and I didn’t know what to think I wanted it but then I didn’t. He started to kiss towards my navel; I raised his head up and brought his head up to mine and kissed him with no hesitation. His lips and tongue felt so good and I started to crave him. He pulled my panties off and started to kiss inside my thighs making me shake before he even started doing anything.
- A: wow i really like that i have to give it 9/10 so passionate i want MORE! kidding(but i really did like it) i give it a 9 because the grammar but other then that i really like , at first i really didn't want to read it but im glad i did, i like the whole idea of the book....well b/c i love romance and drama i think you have some serious talent, also as for the ending i cant really tell you that b/c well its your book so i think you should chose the ending when i read books i want the ending to be a surprised so yeah.p.s when your done with the book i would be glad to read it hoped i help
- Pictures, Mirrors, Hairstyles, and All-Around Male Insecurity... Girls, Please Help Me? Guys? Anyone?
- Q: This is going to be rather long. Don't bother replying if you're not going to read it all (probably just eliminated 90% of the audience here). We all know about the plight of the modern female in today's world of glossy hair, fashion magazines, and America's Next Model... More ignored is the man, and the constant beating his self-esteem and body image takes throughout the day. No longer are men content with being stereotypical, beer-bellied couch potatoes! Many men suffer just as ill from the effects of "sex-advertising" as do women. One of those men would be myself. If you want to get to the real nitty-gritty and be all technical, I'm not really a man - no, no. Not what you're thinking. In a politically correct world, I'd be a "boy". You know, since I'm only sixteen, I'm not really a "man" yet. Yeah. Whatever. To get to the point, I've got myself some rather serious "issues" with myself, and my appearance. I used to get bullied a lot in middle school for my combover, expansive nose, and protruding nose. Thankfully, as with wine, I've gotten better as I've gotten older. I can see a distinct, rather disturbing difference between the picture on my 11th grade ID and the one of my seventh. Hell, I almost actually feel *good* about myself when looking at this new one!Nonetheless, I'm still a bit... Lacking, in the self-esteem department. I can easily spend half an hour staring at myself in the mirror, beating myself to little bits, sometimes feeling good, but usually feeling bad. There's been occasions where I've seriously contemplated bashing my head into the mirror, though it occurred to me that if I wanted to be perceived as being somewhat attractive, having a face full or mirror shards probably wouldn't be the best way to accomplish that. It's really frustrating for me, as I'm sure it is for other people, to see myself reflected as being rather attractive in one mirror, and then in a different one, to see myself looking a bit similar to one of zombies from "Shawn of the Dead". Most obnoxious of all to me, is that when I get particularly close to the mirror, I actually seem to look rather good. My nose still looks big, but rather than looking like a swollen potato, it complements the Russian landscape. So to speak. My hair doesn't look nearly as puffy, and my face actually looks proportional to my body. Stepping back, however, I oftentimes feel rather bad, especially when viewing myself from a far distance in the mirror. My head can sometimes look waaay too small for my chest, and the rest of my upper-body (which isn't particularly massive, mind you). Is this actually how I look, or do mirrors subtly distort images at a distance? Because I often don't look *that* tragic in photographs taken from far away, unless the flash is on. ;) Since my ears stick out ever so slightly, I oftentimes let my hair grow out to be a bit longer than is normal for most guys; unfortunately, once it passes through a week or two long phase of actually looking decent, it starts to invert on one side, while remaining neutral on the other. So, having rather thick hair, I end up with the right side of my head looking normal, and the left side unnaturally flat at top, before bursting out around my ear, and then curving back towards my head. Most people say it's not really that big of a deal, but I beg to differ. After all, I do have to live with myself. Another area of insecurity for me is my neck. I think I've got a bit of a long neck, with a bulging Adam's Apple that makes me want to cry when I see a picture of myself in profile. So afraid am I of this particular shortcoming that I often wear long-necked coats, sweaters, jackets, and scarves, rather than showing it off for the world to see. I generally look pretty fine from the front, but when I stare out of the corner of my eye, I think it looks horrible... So my question here is: would a girl really care about this? I mean, my neck is pretty long, but it's not on par with a giraffe or anything. A lot of girls seem to say they concentrate on the face, but since I zoom on what I view as negative things about myself, it's always a point of worry for me. Honest answer, please? Er, yeah. That's all, so far as the insecurity goes. Last question I have, assuming anyone even reads all this, isn't so much a question as a plea for advice. Being an ice dancer (who isn't gay! Or bisexual! I hope I made that obvious already, but restating, just in case), I obviously spend a lot of time, well, on ice. When traveling at a relatively fast speed, my hair inevitably gets messed up. In a really, really not good way. It'll puff up really thick around the edge of my face, while leaving no hair on the forehead. On both sides, my hair ends up being close to the top of my head, and gathered around my ears. So I decided to get my hair styled some time this week, though I'm completely at a loss for how I should get it styled. Which is why I'm asking you wonderful peEDIT: Send me an e-mail if you want. Assuming anyone is ever going to read all this.EDIT:Just now realized that about half of my question got cut off. Sorry. =\EDIT (AGAIN):I had pictures in here! Here's a couple, going from oldest to most recent. Second to last one is pretty horrible, so don't make too much fun of me. By the way, I really appreciate all the answers that everyone has given me. Though not all of my questions were answered - primarily because a good chunk of my question is missing, =P - it's still very, very nice. http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs123.snc1/5295_1138657079462_1618443391_364761_3656386_n.jpghttp://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs123.snc1/5295_1144482905104_1618443391_381370_5132324_n.jpghttp://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs214.snc1/8125_1184219258488_1618443391_489898_8326996_n.jpghttp://hphotos-snc1.fbcdn.net/hs116.snc1/4846_1115449059276_1618443391_291478_7368334_n.jpghttp://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs181.snc3/18872_1237977002398_1618443391_610856_6957639_n.jpghttp://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs161.snc3/18872_1237976882395_1618443391_610853
- A: to answer your question, i like guys who buzz their heads or have fairly short hair, but i think it looks different on different guys. for the rest of you spiel, i thought you should know i cried. and i dont cry easily. i never knew that guys worried as much as girls do.edit: i agree w rachel. confidence is sexy, and the more confident (confidence is NOT the same thing as cocky, remember that) you are, the more people will want to get to know you. as everyone else has said, any girl that you should give a sh*t about wont be concerned w your looks. people create and KEEP relationships based on compatibility, not looks. i like guys bc of their personalities, not looks. while many girls do pay attention to physical appearance, they care more about whats on the inside (super cliche, but true). plus, high school (im assuming if youre sixteen that youre in high school) is a b*tch. all everyone cares about is superficial stuff. you sound like a great guy w smarts and talent. dont let what you see in the mirror ruin how you see yourself. you are your own worst enemy. learn to love yourself babe and others will too.
Prev Question: What is a clear liquid diet
People also view