Can gall bladder disease kill you
No but the surgery can. ChaCha for now. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-gall-bladder-disease-kill-you ]
More Answers to "Can gall bladder disease kill you"
- Can gall bladder disease kill you
- No but the surgery can. ChaCha for now.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I feel like I need to die, even if I don't have a reason for it?
- Q: -I'm NOT tired of my life.-I do not have a screwed up life.-I do not want public attention.YET I feel like I should die as fast as possible. I seriously do not know why, but all of a sudden I get these thoughts, and I say to myself "I wish I get leukemia, or any kind of cancer, or die all of a sudden.Weird, I know.But that's probably because of my mom and my medical history.-I was born with a bad sinus (most of the people in my family background have sinus problems, but I got the worst). I will require 2 surgeries in the future.-I had my appendix removed when I was 12....ok, that's common.-I was diagnosed with the presence of stones in my gall bladder while I was having my appendix checked.-I had Pneumothorax when I was 14.-I also had my Gall-Bladder removed when I was 14.-I recently got glasses, cause once again, the faulty gene has blurred my eyesight (yes it's genetic...my optician said so, and I was the only one left in my family of 4)-Now just today, I had a bad headache, at the back of my skull.I told my mom about this headache, and she replies "I don't know what to do with you. You are a bag of diseases. I don't know how long I can take care of you like this. I'm really tired and I think I'll die taking care of you. You have to stop. The next thing we'll find you you got tumor in your head!"That's what hurt me bad...now I feel like I'm a burden to my parents, and if I just die, they're gonna be free.I got really upset and blurted out "Then good! At least you'll get rid of me if I die!"She replies "What is there to get rid of? My life won't end if you die."She had a point, but it was the way she said it.Now I'm just wishing I get some BAD disease that should kill me right away, and finish off their problems all at once.So, what do you guys suggest I should do, cause talking to her will make things worse...she doesn't like it when I tell her that she hurts me...she gets mad and blames me for it.Also, is it totally abnormal for me to feel this way, cause according to my mom, I have no emotions and I'm a stone cold person who'll absorb everything she says.Also, what would you call this feeling?(I'm 16)Errr Smokey, no. I do not want to suicide.....I want a natural death. LOL probably that would upset them more, but that would end it for good. She's right...who knows what all diseases I catch in the next few years? Basically, I do not like sharp blades or drills piercing through my skin. Probably I'm just immature. :)I Love Strawberry,I wish I could ignore them.I love them too much and so don't want them to take stress cause of me...I have to live under their roof too, and she keeps screaming her minds out all day. But this leads to hesitation..I don't even feel like telling them when I'm ill cause of this.I'm not at all worried about my health...I'm worried about my parents. My health problems are affecting their lives and then they say things that affect me.Once again. I am NOT willing to die for myself...I want it to end for THEM, so they don't have to worry about a BAG OF DISEASE and live in peace.
- A: Hmmm... Well, I seem to be looking at this from a different angle than everybody else, as usual. And so I'm probably wayyyy off base here. But I'm seeing three different things here (two of which you don't seem to be acknowledging) which seem unrelated but are, I think, connected.I'll try not to make this a book. =) First: It's possible, as some have pointed out, that your mom doesn't really mean the things she says, or else doesn't mean them like they sound, or that you're taking those things at face value by how they sound instead of how they might otherwise be meant. But, living with your mom day in and day out, I would venture to guess you would know "what she means" better than any of us. But the things she says may not be so much in disdain for "you" as they are for your ailments; meaning I believe there may be a distinction to be made between the two which perhaps you don't see. I'll use my own mom as an example. She has always hated anyone around her to be sick. I remember even when I was small, if I got a virus or a cold she would frown and sigh, as if to say "Ugh! Not again! Something else for me to deal with." But my mom is somewhat matter of fact and no nonsense. She doesn't like anything to happen beyond her control, and so I always knew she wasn't really disgusted with "me", but instead my ailment, as it represented something both troublesome and out of her control. I had cancer for years and never once did my mom visit me in the hospital. I tried not to take it personally because I knew that's just how she was/is.And so it makes me wonder if your mom and my own might share similar traits. If so, then (and now on to the second thing) I suspect she might be highly regimented and would expect the same out of you. If so, then when you get sick it messes that regimen up. And I also wonder if extra responsibility is placed on you... maybe at times too much? Further, I wonder if you might perhaps share similar traits with your mom and maybe you take extra responsibilities or imagine yourself responsible for things when perhaps you needn't. If so, then you're not just feeling like a let down to your parents, but to yourself as well.Meanwhile, and leading into the third thing, you have had this seemingly endless string of ailments. I normally wouldn't make any such comparisons, but for the sake of simplicity, let's refer to these ailments as "little things"; little compared to, say, a mortal case of leukemia or some other cancer, etc. A string of lesser "annoyances", but never enough or let go long enough to kill you. Is it "just" your mom who get's disgusted when you get ill, or do you get disgusted with yourself as well?? My mom gets just as angry and disgusted with herself when she gets ill as she does at another.. maybe even more!So what I'm seeing are specific personality traits in both your mom and yourself which are in conflict with things largely beyond your control. I mean ailments can usually be addressed, but they still appeared without your consent and pose an inconvenience. So I can see how it might seem a reasonable solution to acquire a fatal ailment and just be done with it.I used to wish that on myself sometimes when I was taking the endless radiation/proton and chemotherapy sessions. Ugh. And even though the cancer is thankfully in remission, I still constantly have ailments and complications. It just never ends. But I also know that despite the rough times, and the sadness, lonliness and stress, that there were and are plenty of good times interspersed. And there will be more! =)I think you worry a bit too much about the feelings of others.. your parent's can take it. It won't be forever. Soon you'll be off to college and, as someone else pointed out, on to new and different things. I think you're too stressed, even if you don't realize it. And if extra responsibilities are being placed upon you by others, well, you may not be able to do much about that for the time being. But you "can" relax and rid yourself of any self imposed burdens. Don't spend time pondering relief in death for the sake of relieving your parents of the "burden" of your ailments. You didn't invite those ailments and are not to blame for them. Just tell yourself what I tell myself.. "I've been sick and ill so many times I can't count and I'll be sick and ill again. That's just the way it is. And if my mom doesn't like it..? Well, diddly-doo-dah." lolI think, again, you worry too much, you are stressed and probably even a bit depressed. All natural, even in the best of times. Contemplation of the "blessed relief in death" is commonly romanticized as well, especially in rough times. If your mom is anything like my mom, and if you are anything like your mom, I wonder: Just how often do you allow yourself the liesure of just letting go and having fun just for the sake of having fun, and without feeling guilty about it? Relax, breath deep, look beyond the moment into a hopeful futu
- Christians: Do you eat pork?
- Q: A pig is a real garbage gut. It will eat anything including urine, excrement, dirt, decaying animal flesh, maggots, or decaying vegetables. They will even eat the cancerous growths off other pigs or animals. Unlike other mammals, a pig does not sweat or perspire. Perspiration is a means by which toxins are removed from the body. Since a pig does not sweat, the toxins remain within its body and in the meat. Swine and pigs have over a dozen parasites within them, such as tapeworms, flukes, worms, and trichinae. There is no safe temperature at which pork can be cooked to ensure that all these parasites, their cysts,and eggs will be killed. The swine carries about 30 diseases which can be easily passed to humans. This is why God commanded that we are not even to touch their carcase (Leviticus 11:8). The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism. There are other reasons grounded in biological facts that could be listed to show why pigs and swine should not be eaten. But a true Christian should only need one reason why not to eat this type of food because God prohibited it."And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet does not chew the cud, it is unclean unto you: you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." - Leviticus 11:7,8; Deuteronomy 14:8Those who say Christ abolished the law condemning pork are motivated by their stomach not Scripture. The problems with pork are biological, and Christ never changed the laws of biology.Anybody with any sense knows that pork is a terrible food.The (or one of) first food a doctor recommends a person stop eating with health issues is pork. Also no where in the Bible does God or Jesus say its permitted to eat pork or any other of the forbidden foods. It clearly says it is forbidden. In order to cancel something out, it must be explicit.New research shows that trichinosis is way more popular than you think.How could you pick and choose what not to follow in the Bible?Its not a grocery store.To those that don't eat pork. I'm sure you feel much better and also that peace of mind knowing that I'm not eating a filthy animal is priceless.Oh and following God's Law is the kicker :-)@ Ocean: You have to provide verses(proof). Just talking is not worth anything.@ Rose: Lol, can you not read? "And the swine, because it divides the hoof, yet does not chew the cud, it is unclean unto you: you shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." - Leviticus 11:7,8; Deuteronomy 14:8@ Bernard: Possibly, but the law is the law, back then and forever. Stop trying to get around it and justify what God clearly stated not to do.If that is your logic, then the whole Bible should be thrown out right?@ Bernard: Misdiagnoses is why Trichinosis has been under the radar. There was a big story on it.I meant @ Amanda ^
- A: I don't eat pork anymore. I follow the laws from Leviticus as well and don't eat anything listed as unclean. Most of these Christians don't pay the laws any mind. They only follow what they want to follow in the bible which shows you that they are the biggest hypocrites. "I'm saved!" Then how can you eat pork? How can you celebrate pagan holidays and not the Holy Days? How do you attend church on Sunday when the Sabbath is on Saturday? These Christians are honoring a false God.
Prev Question: How do you preform heart surgery
Next Question: How people die from anesthetic every year during surgery
Next Question: How people die from anesthetic every year during surgery
People also view