Can a tampon be used in the anus
Tampons serve in surgery to control bleeding. Likewise, with nosebleeds, but you should consult a doctor, before using it anally. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-tampon-be-used-in-the-anus ]
More Answers to "Can a tampon be used in the anus"
- Can a tampon be used in the anus
- Tampons serve in surgery to control bleeding. Likewise, with nosebleeds, but you should consult a doctor, before using it anally.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I cannot wear a tampon?
- Q: I've tried several attempts but I only end up in pain whenever I try to wear a tampon. None of my parents or friends use tampons - in fact I don't even know anyone who uses it (i live in hong kong, so thats why I guess). Anyways, I bought myself the smallest tampon ever. I've read perhaps all the websites giving instructions about wearing tampons. I've tried to relax, I made sure there was a lot of blood so it could easily slide, I tried wetting the tip of the tampon slightly...NOTHING works. Just nothing. I know I've put it in the right hole...there are 3 holes in the vagina: the uretha, the vagina, and the anus. Then I've tried using those round-headed cotton tips where you use for your ears...those stick things? Yeah, and I could barely even put it in. But strangely, I can put my whole middle finger inside without a problem...I mean it does hurt slightly, I guess, but I can still put it in easily.Why is it so hard with a tampon? Also I thought that maybe it was because I wasn't relaxed enough...so despite having my period I still tried and used my middle finger to loosen it up. It didn't really work - I could still put it in but when I tried with the tampon it just...it hurted like hell. Even worse than my fingers.So I am thinking I am not putting it in the right spot? Maybe I can with my fingers because I can sort of feel it...but with a tampon I just can't. Help please..I really want to learn to use a tampon ;)
- A: You may be worried and nervous about using your first tampon. Talk to your mom or a friend who has used tampons. It is important to first learn how to use a tampon and then, just relax! The more you relax, the easier the insertion will be. When you are nervous, your muscles tense up, making insertion even harder. For your first time, you may want to try using a tampon when your menstrual flow is heavy; this should allow the tampon to glide in more easily. Choose the smallest size tampon for the first time. By following these simple guidelines, and those that come with your package of tampons, your first experience with tampons should be easy.Sit or stand in a comfortable position. Some women prefer to place one leg on the toilet seat or tub, while others prefer to squat down. After you find a position that is most comfortable for you, hold the tampon with the fingers that you write with. Hold the middle of the tampon, at the spot where the smaller, inner tube inserts into the larger, outer tube. Make sure the string is visible and pointing away from your body. With your other hand, open the labia (the folds of skin around the vaginal opening) and position the tampon in the vaginal opening. (See picture 1 below). Gently push the tampon into the opening, aiming for the small of your back. Stop when your fingers touch your body and the applicator, or outer tube, is completely inside the vagina. (See picture 2 below). Once the applicator or outer tube is inside of you, use your index finger to push the inner tube (the tube where the removal string is visible) through the outer tube. This pushes the tampon into the vagina. Once the inner tube is all the way in, use your thumb and middle finger to remove the applicator or outer tube. (See picture 3 below). Make sure that the string hangs outside of the vaginal opening. Later, when you are ready to remove the tampon, hold the string and gently pull it downward until the entire tampon is out. http://www.youngwomenshealth.org/tampon.html
- I can't figure out the tampon?!?
- Q: So, I used a mirror to try and get it in, but it wont work, so I looked up a pic of a vagina just so I could know which hole, not to be a perv. Well... my vagina looks nothing like the pic. Well I have tried to put the tampon in every hole in the vaginal area, (not the anus) and it wont go in and hurts like I have wiped too far. I am on a swim team so I have to use a tampon. I use tampax pearl light. Don't reccomend OB or Playtex, or anything not tampax, my mom has everything bad to say about other brands. I asked my mom for help so she can show me if it is the wrong holes or if I was just putting where there really isn't a hole, but she says she doesn't ever use tampons so she can't help. I can't go to the doctor because my mom and dad that can afford a doctor trip don't even think I need to go for anything. So, I am in a pretty bad spot, but has anyone else had this problem? I need to know how someone who had the same problem got tampons to work, cause I really need to wear them!the instructions didn't help at all! Also, the area down there is weird, (sorry for TMI) but I had to really search to find one hole, and that one really wasn't a hole. I think I am messed up!
- A: I can't get it either!!! I looked at the pic but then when I looked at mine infront of the miror, the place where the hole is supposed to be is blocked up. If u figure it out please e mail me!!
- Tampon hole????
- Q: okay so i'm 14 and i am TOTALLY sick of pads and i am extremely ready to use tampons. i'm not even scared of like put the tampon in but there's a problem....i can't seem to find the right hole =/. it's confusing down there! is the right hole IN the lips of the vajayjay? i think when im trying to put itin i keep puttin it in my anus...so yea. i feel like i need someone to actually SHOW me where but that'd be ttly weird and gross! i need like a digram or SOMETHING! please im desperate i hate freakin pads!it didnt let me say vagina up there!wow thanks for the answers so far. i am seriously grossed out from the pictures haha. but as soon as i get more tampons i will tryumm okay so i took the mirror and looked and put my fingers down there and everything and it does not look like the pictures some of u gave me. is the hole like closed by these flaps of skin? i tried spreading the flaps apart but then its hard to do that with one hand...need help! am i just retarded or something?
- A: Sit on the toilet and aim it towards your lower back you'll find it.
Prev Question: How do you remove a brain tumor
People also view