Why do you have bad dreams
Certain Medications and illnesses, especially fever, can cause bad dreams. Stress and anxiety in adults is the main reason (MORE?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-you-have-bad-dreams ]
More Answers to "Why do you have bad dreams"
- Why do I have bad dreams?
- The whole "breaking up" and "fighting" is a huge issue! I have a boyfriend and if don't get to talk to him on the phone that night I find myself having terrible dreams about us and waking up constantly! Another problem t...
- Why do i have bad dreams every night??
- Nightmare Disorder. Nightmare disorder, which is also called dream anxiety disorder, is characterized by the occurrence of repeated dreams during which the sleeper feels threatened and frightened.
- How to Get Rid of Bad Dreams
- ･ 1 First, consider reducing your stress about a situation by talking with friends and family. ･ 2 Next, take up stress-reducing hobbies such as yoga, water color or swimming. Activities like these... ･ 3 Consider what recently changed in y...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I always have bad dreams/nightmares when I sleep facing any window of any room i sleep in?
- Q: Why is it that when I face any window of any room while sleeping, I always have bad dreams? I just dont understand. Can anyone expain to me what could be the cause. I cant figure it out myself.
- A: I noticed when I do the same I have dreams of people looking in or someone watching me. Maybe I think of it as I am vulnerable and I always end up having nightmares b/c of it. I also have problems when any door is open too.Put your bed as far away from the windows as possible and get some curtains and shut them before you go to bed. I eventually found out sleeping close to the wall helped me.
- Why do i always have bad dreams about my boyfriend?
- Q: It is either he is cheating on me or something bad happens to him or we are in a huge fight. It seems i rarely have good dreams about him and i don't understand why! I am generally happy with him, besides some fights like every couple does. Why do i always have these dreams?
- A: To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem. The dream could also indicate that you are unconsciously picking up hints and cues that your significant other is not being completely truth or is not fully committed in the relationship.
- Why does the bad dreams I have take place at my deceased grandmother's house or my old childhood home?
- Q: It's always someone breaking in. Also a lot of people standing on the porch trying to get me. I'm always in those two houses when I have those dreams. I am seeing a therapist once a week for panic attacks. Why are my dreams at those two places always bad?
- A: Perhaps something bad happened there. Or something in you're subconscious is telling you something. It's usually messages in which something is needed to be fixed or dealt with. When we are hypercritical and judgmental of ourselves, we are likely to have recurring nightmares of running for our life, being chased by someone or something, typically wielding a weapon or knife.Someone came up with a method that might help:Krakow’s method involves rewriting the nightmare and replacing disturbing images with comforting images. The re-scripted dream is then rehearsed over and over throughout the day and before sleep. Research indicates that about 90 percent of the time Imagery Rehearsal will either end the nightmare or modify it dramatically.
Prev Question: How do people get multiple personalities
People also view