Why do people have weird or bad dreams
Nightmares and recurring dreams are often a warning from our subconscious mind that something isn't right in our daily lives. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-people-have-weird-or-bad-dreams ]
More Answers to "Why do people have weird or bad dreams"
- Do pork rinds really give you weird/bad dreams?
- No, but I had a friend who got nightmares all the time after eating snack foods like pork rinds and Doritos and after pepperoni pizza. We finally figured it was due to a high sensitivity to various additives, especially the MSG.
- Why does being sick cause me to have weird or bad dreams?
- well when it comes to dreaming, psychologist has yet to figure out what causes dreaming and why in different situations people dream differently. but as for getting a flu, there are some clues to figure out why your dreams are impaired. you...
- Why and how do foods with processed chemicals cause people to hav...?
- There are several chemicals used in foods that do have significant side effects. The biggest example is monosodium glutamate which is almost every campbells product, restaurant food, etc. It is an artificially produced chemical that actuall...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why and how do foods with processed chemicals cause people to have bad or weird dreams?
- Q: is this true in your opinion??and does it aid in making a person feel down and very negative as well?why and how so for this??Thanks for your answers!
- A: There are several chemicals used in foods that do have significant side effects. The biggest example is monosodium glutamate which is almost every campbells product, restaurant food, etc. It is an artificially produced chemical that actually effects neurotransmitters in your brain to fool your tongue into thinking that the food has more flavor than it actually does. Many people have had side effects from it including:Headache, sometimes called MSG headacheFlushingSweatingSense of facial pressure or tightnessNumbness, tingling or burning in or around the mouthRapid, fluttering heartbeats (heart palpitations)Chest painShortness of breathNauseaWeaknessThe FDA has required that all food in the US be clearly marked if it contains MSG. There are also some colorings and preservatives that people have adverse reactions to, such as Red No. 40. Depression is not normally a sign of an adverse reaction to one of these. If you are feeling depressed, you need to speak to a doctor. The food would not likely be a cause.
- Why do people seem to have bad dreams when they are ill?
- Q: Always when i am feeling sick or have a temp i seem to have bad/scary/weird dreams... why is that.. is your body letting you know that you are sick ??whats the deal?
- A: the subconscious knows your body is under stress, and during sleep that is the only way to communicate it. It knows you are off, so instead of a usual rested dream, it's irritated!
- What can cause you to have weird and/or bad dreams?
- Q: I keep having these really weird dreams lately and it seems so real :(Is there anyway to stop them? And what causes weird/bad dreams?Thanks :) Have a nice day x
- A: Cheese. =] hahaReally though it's down to stress.I had a really weird dream a while back that had loved ones in it and they died. I woke up crying because it was so real...but i was just stressing over school and stuff so that might have been why...wierd thing was i had a dream catcher...damn thing didn't work. hahaYou can't really stop dreams but go to bed happy and thing about happ things :)You too =] Good luck
Prev Question: What is the best form of relief of stress
People also view