Why do I keep dreaming about the same person every night
Recurring dreams are really trying to get a point across to you. To dream of someone is to have unresolved feeling toward them. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-keep-dreaming-about-the-same-person-every-night ]
More Answers to "Why do I keep dreaming about the same person every night"
- Why do i keep dreaming about the same person every night?
- you told a guy in a war, that you should take a break? don't do that. they are so far away from home. you must love him, with all the dreams. i would write and apologize about saying you thought you should take a break. i know someone who ...
- What Does it mean when you keep dreaming about the same person ev...?
- Here is the meaning of your dream: You aren't feeling secure about this person. However, sometimes what ocurrs is good and sometimes not. Your unconscious mind is uncomfortable and consciously you are confused and insecure in regard to this...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What Does it mean when you keep dreaming about the same person every night?
- Q: I keep dreaming about the same person every night for the past few nights. it's someone i love, but he doesn't know it. some dreams are good, some are bad. what does this mean?
- A: Here is the meaning of your dream: You aren't feeling secure about this person. However, sometimes what ocurrs is good and sometimes not. Your unconscious mind is uncomfortable and consciously you are confused and insecure in regard to this person. Apparently you aren't sure what you can expect from this individual if you were open about your feelings towards him. You say you love him, but you haven't made this information available to him. I think your unconscious mind has picked up on something important as it is more perceptive than your conscious mind. You are right not to trust him enough to be open in regard to your feelings towards him. Unrequitted love is what you're stuck with but you need to figure out how to woo him into loving you back. Of course to do this you need to fill needs he has and share the experiences he enjoys with him. If there is a will there is a way. GOOD LUCK!
- I keep dreaming of the same person, EVERY night practically. Why is that? PLEASE ANSWER!?
- Q: I keep dreaming of the same person, almost every night! my entire dreams are about him. My ex. And it never really ended between us. i guess.....But i have a new great bf, we have been together for 3 years. And i love him to death and he loves me more than anything. I originally went out with my bf to make my ex jealous, and it worked, but he never came after me, he just called and called, and knew he was making a mistake of not coming after me. But latley or so, iv'e been thinking about the ex. i feel bad. And it doesn't help i keep dreaming of him. My bf and i see him now and then, he still seems as though he has feelings for me, i don't know though. He has a cute gf though for a couple years...And i think about him sometimes, especially when my bf and i fight. I ask myself sometimes if i still too do have feelings for him?!! HELP!!! this is really bothering me!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE help=/I think he is afraid to come after me, he is afraid of my current bf. And it never really ended between us, we never said it was, you know, over....we just i dont know, actually what happend with us. i feel as though my soul longs to be with him. does that make sense? help.....is the dreams of me and him some sort of sign?
- A: sometimes your subconsious mind knows more then your consious mind. Maybe you should get in contact with him and get some closure. Or, maybe you really are meant to be with him. You won't know to you talk to him. Also, don't forget about your current BF!!!Hope this helped,~Stropko
- what does it mean if i keep dreaming about the same person every night?
- Q: i get dreaming about a guy. who is basically my best friend. what does this mean?
- A: you just must think about him a lot or you hang around him a lot to. I really don't think dreams mean all that much, they just reflect what is going on in your life/head and are nothing more. Sorry if your disapointed :).
Prev Question: What is mean-tempered
People also view