Why do I have dreams of murder
To dream that you kill someone, indicates that heavy stress may cause you to lose your temper and self-control. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-i-have-dreams-of-murder ]
More Answers to "Why do I have dreams of murder"
- What does it mean when i dream of murder?
- No one can interpret your dreams or tell you what they mean. Only you can do this. Never mind those who say they can tell you what your dream "means." It only means something to YOU because you give it your personal meaning. Don’t...
- What do dreams of murder mean?
- First of all, it isn't true to say you have a certain amount of dreams a year. We dream every night, you are just starting to remember your dreams more. Although dreaming of committing a murder seems gruesome, it is actually okay. To dream ...
- Why are my dreams about murder?
- i had a dream where i was killing people accidentally. someone gave me the mail and i tossed an envelope and slit some guys throat. i threw a cup in the sink and it bounced off and lodged itself in some other head. it was interesting how i ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I have so many dreams about people trying to murder me?
- Q: It's always different situations and different people, but I get dreams that at least one person is trying to murder me. It's getting tiring. :( What does it mean? How can I stop them?
- A: the dream refers to drastic changes that are happening in your life. There is a characteristic that you want to get rid of or a habit that you want to end within yourself. Killing represents the killing off of old parts of yourself and old habitsIf you are being attacked without killing, then maybe you are feeling somewhat vulnerable in some area of your daily life.
- Why do I always commit mass murder in my dreams?
- Q: Every dream is about me killing someone or a couple of people. I always get caught. What does this mean or where can I find info. I wouldn't call them nightmares.They feel so real.
- A: Sometimes when people dream of murder they are depressed or hiding some sort of deep aggressions. If this is occurring frequently with you, you may want to seek counseling to try to resolve the situation.
- Why is it that most of my dreams are violent involving things like rape, murder, being chased, etc?
- Q: Most of my dreams are nightmares, really. Often I'm being raped, murdered, or people are chasing me for these purposes. I never have any good dreams. Why is that?
- A: Rape in waking or dream life is about power. Power is being taken from you or you fear that it is. Death is change and murder is usually a violent change. Try to see where change would be beneficial for you and those dreams may go away. As for people chasing you that is all your unfinished business and it will follow you until you do finish it. And sometimes if we feel we're taking more than our fair share of crap during the day we may just be working it out in our dreams so we don't 'go postal'.
Prev Question: What is the minimum IQ score to be considered a genius
People also view