Why cant i focus
Hello! Maybe you have too many distractions around you, try to limit other noise & activity to help you focus better! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-cant-i-focus ]
More Answers to "Why cant i focus"
- Why cant i focus?
- As a mental health professional with 20+ years experience, now retired, I can confidently tell you that all this ADD / ADHD stuff it pure nonsense, or, put another way, is a big cop-out for people who don't have the guts for discipline and ...
- Why do i feel so down? i cant focus. **tsk.
- happy birthday mama mary!! i've been so happi this day.. thankyou so much lord for giving me the chance to prove myself and to other people. Promise po pagbubutihan ko pa lalo. Thankyou din lord for waking me up from the TRUTH. khit i felt ...
- Will I grow after this? This q increases my mental stress and I c...?
- Hi Gopi, You need some stress managing tools. Self hypnosis programs will help a great deal. If you can, find a local yoga class or exercise or relaxation class you can go to regularly. If you are still really bothered about your height, th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why am i always tired now? i cant focus in school work or nothing the only thing i can do is sleep?
- Q: I feel so rundown i cant do anything cuz im so tired all the time!! i cant focus on anything i guess im to lazy. have any of you felt like this. what is my problem?? im homeschooled and i cant focus on my work for some reason. explain this to me what is it? i feel so low.
- A: One of the most prevalent signs of depression is a lack of interest in things. A feeling of always wanting to sleep. Not being able to concentrate and to enjoy the things that you used to enjoy. IF these symptoms continue for more than 2 weeks you should talk to your parents about getting some help. It's not unusual for teens to become depressed and to need some talk thearpy and maybe medications.
- Why cant I focus on things that I need to focus on in order to succeed in life?
- Q: I am currently taking anti-anxiety med's on a low dose but it doesnt help at all. Whenever I try to think of something ( like a start of a new project in life)..my mind just goes crazy and I cant focus in on it.The Dr. said I could have depression and have been on med's but they didnt help, they actually made things worse! Motivation is a factor also I think
- A: You might want to go on-line and see if you have attention deficit disorder. 50% of children with ADD grow up to be adults with ADD. I like the book "Driven to Distraction". Also, I've heard exercise can help concentration no matter what the cause.
- Why can you see things in the corner of your eye in the dark, that you cant focus on?
- Q: Why in my room when its dark, can i see things clearly in the corner of my eye, but when i focus on them, they get darker (or rather blend into the darkness) and become harder to see?
- A: Maybe that is from staring into the sun too long (just kidding).Actually the retina has cones to perceive color and rods that are more sensitive to light, but not in color. There are more cones in the center for good color perception and more rods off center for better perception of movement in periphral vision. So in dim light things may appear brighter to the side of your normal center of focus.
Prev Question: What can i do to calm my nerves down
People also view