Why are my dreams always dark
It may mean some insecurities.To dream that you are in the darkness, denotes feelings of desperation, depression, or insecurity. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-my-dreams-always-dark ]
More Answers to "Why are my dreams always dark"
- Why Do my dreams, when the take place, are always dark.??
- You may be repressing a prior trauma or embarrassing experience and you may perceive, at a subconscious level, that the cover of darkness will keep those emotional demons at bay. Even in your sleeping state, you perceive that you need to hi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do my dreams always consist of violence?
- Q: First off let me break down a few events lately.In April I had a Grandmaul Seizure and then had another on June 6th. Everytime I have a seizure my dreams become VERY vivid and I can remember them step by step. The problem with these dreams is that they are ALWAYS violent, such as me having battles like medival area ones or me going to a place and being ambushed, or even me just fighting with people. In the dreams they are always dark places, like wooded areas or broken down towns and the sun is never out in them.What I want to know is if someone can decifer them possibly giving me an general idea of what they possibly mean? I know that dreams have a meaning from your conscience about what your feeling. I need to go find a dream book somewhere and figure it out. But in the meantime, anyone have an idea here?
- A: To be in or see a battle in your dream, suggests that you are overworked. You need to give yourself a break. There is a conflict between your rational thinking and your irrational impulses. Alternatively, it represents eroticism. You may be overly stimulated or you are trying to suppress your instinctual urges. To dream that you are attacked from ambush, forewarns of a danger lurking near you. Your situation has taken an unanticipated turn for the worse or that you have been prevented or blocked in reaching your goals or destination. To dream that you are lying in ambush, signifies that you will ruthlessly work to defraud your own friends. To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. There are some issues in your life that you are facing that are not too clear. You should put the issues aside so you can clear your head before coming back to it. To dream that you are in or walking through the forest, signifies a transitional phase. You may be following your instincts. To dream that you are lost in a forest, signifies that you are searching through your unconscious for a better understanding of yourself. To see the woods in your dream, represents life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, it symbolizes the unknown and unconscious. You may be discovering your instinctual nature. To dream that you are walking through the woods, signifies your return to an aspect of yourself that is innocent and spiritual. To dream that you are lost in the woods, indicates that you are starting a new phase in your life. You are expressing some anxiety about leaving behind the familiar and what you know. To see dried up, dying woods in your dream, suggests that there is a situation in your life that has not yet been resolved. You may also be overwhelmed with a problem or issue. To dream that you participate in a fight, indicates inner turmoil. Some aspect of yourself is in conflict with another aspect of yourself. Perhaps an unresolved or unacknowledged part is fighting for its right to be heard. It may also parallel a fight or struggle that you are going through in your waking life. To see others fighting in your dream, suggests that you are unwilling to acknowledge your own problems and turmoil. You are not taking any responsibility or initiative in trying to resolve issues in your waking life. To dream that you are fighting to the death, indicates that you are unwilling to acknowledge a waking conflict or your own inner turmoil. You are unwilling and refusing to change your old attitudes and habits.
- My dreams are always dark and faint, how can I make them clearer?
- Q: As if I could barely see what the dream is all about. I've had once or twice dreams that were visually very clear and detailed, but it is extremely rare.Any tips on how to make dreams seem clearer?It's not like I dreamt I'm in the dark, it's more like if I can't see the dream that's happening normally in a distant corner of my brain, but it is not being "broadcast" properly to my conscience.
- A: kitty! leave these dreams! live the reality! it can be great! believe!
- Why Do my dreams, when the take place, are always dark.?
- Q: I seem to be not understanding fully my dreams. I need to get deep within the psychology of my dream of this, if anyone can help.In my dream wither it be good for bad always seems to be dark like night time or I can tell its dark, there's never any type of dream I have where there's sun or some sort of light, even though I can see I know there isn't any light around. Is there something to my dreams, what is my sub conscience trying to tell me? I'm not understanding.
- A: You may be repressing a prior trauma or embarrassing experience and you may perceive, at a subconscious level, that the cover of darkness will keep those emotional demons at bay.Even in your sleeping state, you perceive that you need to hide some emotions.
Prev Question: What can I do to get my anger out
People also view