Why are men mean to the ones they love
Men have difficulty expressing how they really feel and it comes out in anger, sometimes unintended. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-are-men-mean-to-the-ones-they-love ]
More Answers to "Why are men mean to the ones they love"
- When a man says I love you twice in one night what does that mean...?
- It doesn't necessarily mean he will always love you, but it does mean he doesn't believe that you believe him. That's why he told you twice. He's trying to convince that it's true, regardless of whether or not it is true. Do some soul searc...
- What does this verse mean... Owe no man anything, except to love ...?
- Rom 13:8 Pay all your debts, except the debt of love for others. You can never finish paying that! If you love your neighbor, you will fulfill all the requirements of God's law.
- How do you love two men at one time?
- You need to stop overthinking this and trust your heart. Sounds to me like option two is the best. Do you really want to be some ones mommy?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- why are men so mean and heartless to the woman they say they love?
- Q: My husband left me with our one year old daughter for another women. We were together for eight years and had a wonderful marriage so i thought.
- A: there are always reasons..some we understand...some we don't...sadly.. such things happen...with a child...You hae no choice but to move on...and do what needs to be done...its a constant focus that should be a help through this...one day...what he did will come back to haunt him..and while he will fall..You will prove strong...and a survivor...a mom any child will be proud of...which is all that matters anyways....right?
- Why do men get so much pleasure out of hurting the ones they say they love? Mentally, I mean.?
- A: Because Men learn from parents!!!! No questions about it. Look at me I am a male been abused by my Father and My mother who really wish I was never born. Only me to make the difference by changing who I am not to be like them. I am glad I did because I married wonderful wife and have 2 small children and 3rd one on the way in march 2007. It only Men to make the difference. Not just stand there say my parents fault for making me like that. Duh, you can change it plain simple thing. If that hard to change it then go seek help. I know how it feels being hurts and I hate it so much. Now I know that If I did that to my wife and my children I know that I will never forgive myself and they will never forgive me at all. Period, so I made the hardiest changes myself no help and made it though and now I am the great husband and father. My father was so damn shocked that I am the father of my wife and children and He was so shocked that I am the darnest nicest person. He though that he destroyed me and being lik him. Becasue my father and his father and before that been on going. Guess what I am the only son carry the last name and my son is carry my last name too and we change the History, We only can stop right now and change it. If not it going to pass on to the next and next and next. Only men can change it make it better. So with my mom's dad, and her grand father same thing again I change it and all some of my Cousin, aunt, uncle very proud of me being a great Husband, Father, Son, and Brother. that they ever see one person can change the history and fixed the plm. I am glad I did that. smiling.
- im reading Why Men Love Bitches and i want to know what does this mean?
- Q: Attraction Principle #36: The token power position is for public display, but the true power position is for private viewing only. And this is the only one that matters.
- A: A man has to appear to be in charge of the relationship, at least to his friends. It's a male ego thing. So even if you're calling the shots behind closed doors, let his friends see that you're his and attentive to him.
Prev Question: Do we really only use a small portion of our brain
People also view