What phobia is the fear of snakes
Ophidiophobia is the fear of snakes. Herpetophobia is fear of reptiles. There's just something scary about those beady eyes! Cha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-phobia-is-the-fear-of-snakes ]
More Answers to "What phobia is the fear of snakes"
- What phobia is the fear of snakes?
- The phobia related to the intense fear of snakes is called Ophidiophobia or Snakephobia. See Web Links for a complete list of phobias and their meanings
- What is the fear of snakes called?
- The fear of snakes is called Ophidiophobia.
- What is the phobia name for fear of snakes?
- Ophidiophobia The phobia name for the fear of all kinds of snakes is OPHIDIOPHOBIA.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the phobia for fear of snakes?
- A: it's called ... OPHIDOPHOBIA
- Whats the name for one who has an intense or irrational fear (phobia) of snakes?
- A: Ophidiophobia
- How can you get therapy for a serious phobia of an animal? (herpephobia...fear of snakes)?
- Q: If i did get therapy for it, which everyone is telling me i need to do because my fear has become so unhealthy now, what would they do to me?I don't know what they could do because at this point I can't even look at a cartoon drawing of a snake without hyperventilating. it's really bad
- A: the good news is that the treatments for phobias (and anxiety disorders in general) is very effective in most situations. if you decided to pursue therapy, you would probably do something called systematic desensitization. this is a type of therapy in which you combine relaxation skills with increasingly distressing thoughts about your fear until the phobic agent is less anxiety-producing. it works very well for most phobic disorders
Prev Question: How can I hypnotize someone without them knowing
People also view