What makes a person obsessed
Obsessions cause compulsions, but we don't know what causes obsessions. A brain defect, or genetics can make a person obsessed. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-makes-a-person-obsessed ]
More Answers to "What makes a person obsessed"
- What makes a person become obsessed?
- Hi Princess. it’s a failure to separate reality from fantasy They feel empty inside and put all their fantasies of fulfillment outside on to one person, through which their fantasies tell them ,all their needs of security and fulfilled de...
- What makes 1 person obsessed with another person??
- Usually if someone becomes "obsessed" with another it is because they are not satisfied with there own self. people often try to fill there lack of self-esteem with the validation they receive from another person. they see that pe...
- How would you know if a person is obsessed with a person? do i ma...?
- On one particuler night, he called her 43 times. When I spoke to him to ask what was going on with him, he said he felt hurt and rejected. I asked him what it was he wanted from her and he couldn ... The only thing I feel I can do profess...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What makes 1 person obsessed with another person?
- Q: Just curious what other people may think on this subject
- A: Usually if someone becomes "obsessed" with another it is because they are not satisfied with there own self. people often try to fill there lack of self-esteem with the validation they receive from another person. they see that person as the thing that can fix whatever is wrong with them. most people find it isnt true. jealous and obsessive people often are unforgiving and unloving towards themselves.
- What makes a person become obsessed?
- Q: I had a stalker about a year ago, and I always wondered what made her act like that. She's bisexual and developed a crush on me but also said hurtful things to me to insult me. For example one day she told me she didn't give a damn about my feelings. And another day she would say she was in love with me and wanted me to die in her arms. So what causes somebody to act this way?
- A: Hi Princess.it’s a failure to separate reality from fantasy They feel empty inside and put all their fantasies of fulfillment outside on to one person, through which their fantasies tell them ,all their needs of security and fulfilled desire will be met.Some use "obsession" as a good thing, and others use it as a bad thing. For other than the purpose of guarding the safety of children or others in your charge, obsessions and stalking can be unhealthy and stressful, as an attempt to manipulate the other person. Obsessive persons who stalk often have evil intentions of controlling the other one, and of those some people are harmed or killed. The person being followed feels like a trapped animal, unable to escape the reach of the captor. ( Prevention/Solution )Unfortunately, stalkers do not fit any particular profile. However, there are certain things to be done to keep victims safe: Document every inappropriate incident in writing. Validate harassing and threatening behavior; authorities will not just take the word of the victim.Know the anti-stalking statutes of your area; every state is different. Obtain a restraining order against the stalker.Have a support system, or at least let friends and family members know of the stalking that is taking place. Have a safety evacuation plan in the works and available for implementation. Always travel with someone else, and never create a routine. Switch traveling routes often.Always remember, stalking is an equal opportunity crime; anybody can be stalked. Any two-person communication that is unwarranted by one of the people involved could be considered stalking, so it's better to be safe than sorry if any signs are detected.Have a awesome weekend xoxoMay your life be filled with much happiness
- what makes a person become obsessed with another person?
- Q: when a relationship is over and one partner cannot seem to believe it is over and it goes on for years their hope that the past is going to happen again.
- A: people who are lonely and feel they are worth nothing and will never have anything
Prev Question: If I'm tired what will make me sleep
People also view