What is the best form of relief of stress
Breathing exercises are a good way to relieve stress. With its focus on full, cleansing breaths, deep breathing is a simple, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-form-of-relief-of-stress ]
More Answers to "What is the best form of relief of stress"
- What forms of artistic release help you relieve stress??
- In 8th grade, I received my one and only lunch detention (otherwise known as an L.D.) for doodling on my desk during history class. I tried to tell the teacher that I "listen better" when I draw, but she didn't buy it. I still lov...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best form of yoga for stress relief & and meditation?
- Q: there's so many types of yoga,it's hard to know exactly whateach form focuses on.ei: vinyasa flow, asana, hatha blend,iyengar, ashtanga.... etc.im looking for something not to fast paced.thanks. :]
- A: They are all good depending on how your body is feeling at the time, but for what you are asking I believe the best is "Restorative" yoga. If you can find a yoga studio that offers it, you will feel so relaxed afterwards.http://www.wikihealth.com/Restorative_yoga_poses
- Do you think learning to yodel would be a good form of stress relief?
- Q: As opposed to primal scream therapy?
- A: I don't think so............... Primal scream is just that, no structure, no way to get it wrong or right.Yodelling is more like the martial arts kata where you are striving for perfection. Calming but not relaxing if you will.
- Is Zazen a form of Stress relief?
- A: Zazen is Buddhist meditation practice. This practice functions to cultivate wisdom, compassion, generosity, kindness, curiosity, equanimity, creativity and other qualities much needed by this suffering world.Since the point of zazen is to discover our true nature, and since our true nature may not be quite like we expected, some people may find that zazen increases their level of stress. However, this is usually temporary. Many people find that they live with less stress, when practicing zazen on a daily basis.
Prev Question: Why do kids ask so many questions
People also view