What is a way to tell if someone is lying
A person who is lying to you will avoid making eye contact. Their hands often touch their face, throat & mouth. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-way-to-tell-if-someone-is-lying ]
More Answers to "What is a way to tell if someone is lying"
- What is the best way to tell if someone is lying?
- ･ 1. Body language. Most honest people form relaxed body positions as they speak. Their arms are held naturally ... ･ 2. Eye contact. Honest people have few problems maintaining eye contact with their audience. Some practiced ... ･ 3. Lapse...
- What are some ways to tell if someone is lying?
- Well what i would do is try to have your brother around her a lot and how she acts around him is how you will be able to tell if she likes him and it must be tough to have your friend liking your brother but you just need to be accepting of...
- Is there a Reliable Way of being Able to Tell if Someone is Lying...?
- There are many factors which make can make an attempt at lie detection unreliable. Examples include the cultural context, how experienced and skilled the liar is and also what biases and prejudices the accuser may have. If you want to be ef...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there any way to tell if someone is lying about military service?
- Q: Is there any sort of mental/physical attribute/mannerism that someone in any particular branch of the military will always have? Is checking military records the only way to know?
- A: If they claimed to be discharged ask to see there dd214. If they claim to still be in ask to see their ID care. Military records are not made accessible to the public.
- What is the best way to tell if someone is lying to you?
- Q: Any major hints? A lot of people I talk to are bullshi**ers and would really like to know when they are lying so I don't get screwed over on things. Thanks.
- A: Most lairs treat their lies like a performance. They are looking for belief in your face watch their eyes they will dart all over your face when they lie, or a more experience lair knows this way of telling and will avoid looking at your face all together.
- What is a natural way you can tell if someone is lying?
- Q: Me and my friend want to make our own version of the show moment of truth cause we dont like the questions they ask on the real show. We need a way to see if our contestants are lying without an actual lie detecter device.
- A: There is no SURE way to tell if someone is lying, even with the device. But some signs of dishonesty are: blinking more than usual for that person, failure to maintain eye contact, eyes dart to the left rather than the right (if they move right, it's a sign of memory recall, left is a sign of fabrication), flushed face, sweaty palms...
Prev Question: Why do you have bad dreams
People also view