What is a phobia of the police called
Policophobia is the Fear of the police. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-phobia-of-the-police-called ]
More Answers to "What is a phobia of the police called"
- What is the uncontrolled of police called? Its some type of phobi...?
- Jerkophobia. When I see a "cop" I react a little differently. I will wave to them or if approached tell them I am thankful for all they do. I guess if you have a guilty conscience you react differently. If you need to swear to fee...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the uncontrolled of police called? Its some type of phobia idk which.?
- Q: I was driveing on the interstate doing the speed limit and i saw a cop right behind me and i mean on my @ss. Usually i just start swearing and i feel better but my mother and younger children were in the vehical so i couldnt. I started shakeing really bad and got extreamly nausious and became emotionally distraught. I've recieved a speeding ticket before and the cop was nice but most cops i have run into are complete jerks...kind of like they got picked on in school and are takeing it out on the world.No its not unfortunate for me i dont need a dumb fuck who barely passed four years of college to use his 9mm to protect me my 12 gauge will do just fine
- A: Jerkophobia. When I see a "cop" I react a little differently. I will wave to them or if approached tell them I am thankful for all they do. I guess if you have a guilty conscience you react differently. If you need to swear to feel better then might I suggest a trip to Denver next month.
- Q: Is there a phobia for a fear of police and if so what is it called?
- A: Yes it is called Policophobia.
- police phobia?
- Q: what's it called when you are scared of cops for no reason? Is there a name for that?
- A: It's just called Police Phobia, couldn't find a reference to any other name. But it doesn't mean you have something to hide, or you're guilty of something.Some people are just scared of the police cause they haven't had enough exposure to them, generally police indicate a ticket or something to that effect and it causes most people to get nervous. I myself have gotten pulled over simply to ask if I needed directions, I had gone up and down the same street several times trying to find a job I was to be on the next morning. I hadn't done anything wrong, and the cop was nice, but there's still there's few seconds where your mind races wondering "wth did I do?"
Prev Question: What is sociopathic disorder
People also view