What does running mean in a dream
It indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You're not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. ChaCha always! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-running-mean-in-a-dream ]
More Answers to "What does running mean in a dream"
- What does it mean when you have a dream and you're running away f...?
- To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or ..more?
- What does it mean when you dream about running??
- Running can mean all sorts of different things. You have to look at in the context of what you were dreaming about. Along with everything else you are dreaming about. I usually go to this one webpage to look up my dreams. It's pretty helpfu...
- What does my dream mean? running with wolves?
- Well, sometimes dreams mean a lot, and sometimes dreams mean nothing. For this dream, I would say you are a wolf too; the alpha female to be exact. The white majestic male is most likely your mate. You are a leader of probably a good pack a...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does a dream where ur running mean?
- Q: i had a dream that i was running all over the city i live in but it was a city completrely diferent then tha 1 i live in.. and a bunch of people i know were in it and there were a bunch of hills and stuff.. and i didnt even mind running its like i was accustomed to it as every one is used 2 walking.. i didnt get tired or anything but what does this mean?
- A: I found this about dreaming on dreammoods.com:Running To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.� To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state. To dream that you are running alone, signifies that you will advance to a higher position and surpass your friends in the race for wealth. Alternatively, you may be running from some situation or from temptation. Or it may also mean that you need to hurry up in making a decision. To dream that you are running with others, signifies festive and prosperous timesHope this helps.
- What does my dream mean? I'm running on a sidewalk/treadmill in it. ?
- Q: I've been have a reoccurring dream for the past few weeks and I was wondering what it meant.In my dream I'm running. Sometimes I'm running on a sidewalk and sometimes I'm running on a treadmill...I don't know why I'm running, I just am. I'm not afraid in my dream or anything. I'm pretty content.What does this mean? I have it on an average of one or two times a week.
- A: maybe it means your going places , or maybe it means things are moving pretty fast for you..
- What does it mean when you dream you are running through the woods?
- Q: I used to act like a feral child.I acted like this when I came to my new church because I was badly damaged at my last church.I would grunt and growl a lot.I had a dream that I was lying naked in an open grassy area by the woods growling.I had another dream that I was running through the woods smiling and feeling free and was topless.What do these dreams mean?
- A: To see the woods in your dream, represents life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, it symbolizes the unknown and unconscious. You need to be more open-minded to discovering your potential and instinctual nature. To dream that you are in a church, suggests that you are seeking for some spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some mistakes in the past which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.
Prev Question: Does laughing increase your life
People also view