What does it mean when you have a dream that someone is breaking in your house
To see an intruder in your dream, represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-dream-that-someone-is-breaking-in-your-house ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you have a dream that someone is breaking in your house"
- What does it mean when you dream someone broke into your house??
- House To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream someone broke into your house and stole things?
- Q: I dreamed that I woke up to find that someone had stolen my big screen television, computer, and other furniture. Where ever something was missing in the room, there was a white sheet there as if the sheet was there to cover up what was missing. I seemed to try to carry on with things in the rest of the house but I kept thinking about the fact that someone had stolen from me. All I have been able to think about all day is the sheet that was draped over the part of thr room where my computer and tv once were.
- A: nothing.. its means you had a bad dream
- What does this dream mean? Breaking into someone's house?
- Q: I dreamt I broke into someone's house repeatedly until one night I finally got caught & they just let me live there for a night, but they didn't know I had been breaking in the previous nights. & then they saw their son's messed up room & it was my fault (from trashing out like a break-in) and they started ignoring me so I left. It took place at my old neighbor's house that lived a street away from where I lived when I was younger, but it wasn't them living there. And then when I was walking back to my old house, I walked past it like I was going to someone else's house.
- A: ok think about who the person is that u broke into their house..it could mean that u r betraying them in some way, but they dn't know, like in ur dream how u broke into their house, but when they found u they accepted u in and let u stay.. ur dream could be telling to stop doing whatever u r doing to that person or sths gonna change like they started ignoring u in the dream...and about the last thing where ur walking to ur house, i see it as a turning point in ur life or sth..i know my interpretation's pretty messed up, but that's what i get from it.. :D i hope this helped..
- What does it mean when you dream someone broke into your house?
- A: it means you had a bad dream
Prev Question: What are some ways to be more confident
People also view