What does it mean when you have a dream about running
Trying to escape from some emotion, some fear, or hastening to something. A sense of hurry. Connects with fitness if you use MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-dream-about-running ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you have a dream about running"
- What does it mean when dream that you're running??
- i think but not sure that its a warning or maybe 1.you were running away from danger 2.some öpeople have this ( MAYBE YOU DON'T)can see what will in the fut ere but i am 10% of 100%sure 3.ormaybe i dont know
- What does it mean when you have a dream and you're running away f...?
- To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or ..more?
- What does it mean when in your dream other people are running awa...?
- The keys to the dream are: 1) What is going through the minds of the people who are running from you (yes, you DO know-- it's YOUR dream... If they can't tell you in your mind, speculate.) And: 2) How do you feel about seeing them run fro...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream about running?
- Q: You decided to run 60 miles from your college town to your hometown just for the fun of it. Everything looks the same as it does in real life, you stay out of the way for the vehicles, while you run on the shoulder of the highway. (I noticed in the dream that none of the cars were coming my way but always going past me the same direction I was going)You also meet a really cute guy and you and him hold hands and you guys sprint across the highway.Next thing you know you're doing a music video with him singing a pop song with him.Before that you guys were talking to his agent on the phone whren you came to a dam with water below and a sandy road with rails.What does this mean?>Merry ChristmasBtw I'm a woman and 22My dream related to nothing in my waking life during that day
- A: Running can mean all sorts of different things. You have to look at in the context of what you were dreaming about. Along with everything else you are dreaming about. I usually go to this one webpage to look up my dreams. It's pretty helpful and if you look at what is going on in your life it can sometimes make sense. And other times it means nothing at all.
- what does it mean when i dream about running from the law?
- Q: its like so real,me and 2 of my fiends are in it running from the law jumping fences and hiding behind cars and it looks like im the only one who escapes from them then i wake up......
- A: Are you feeling trapped by something in your life? Are these the same friends you're playing marbles with in your other dream, or are they possible those "stinkers" in your girlfriend's family?I think either you are feeling pursued by something or someone and fear being trapped, or someone you are hanging out with is trouble and you could be in trouble by associating with them.
- What does it mean when you dream you are running through the woods?
- Q: I used to act like a feral child.I acted like this when I came to my new church because I was badly damaged at my last church.I would grunt and growl a lot.I had a dream that I was lying naked in an open grassy area by the woods growling.I had another dream that I was running through the woods smiling and feeling free and was topless.What do these dreams mean?
- A: To see the woods in your dream, represents life, fertility, rejuvenation, and spring. Alternatively, it symbolizes the unknown and unconscious. You need to be more open-minded to discovering your potential and instinctual nature. To dream that you are in a church, suggests that you are seeking for some spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Perhaps you have made some mistakes in the past which have set you back on your path toward your goals. With proper support, you will get on the right track again. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do.
Prev Question: What should I do if my friend is having a panic attack
People also view