What does it mean when you get bitten by a snake in your dreams
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. ChaCha for now. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-get-bitten-by-a-snake-in-your-dreams ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you get bitten by a snake in your dreams"
- What does it mean to get bit by a snake in your dreams??
- It can depend on the context of the dream, but often times being bitten by a snake can signify hidden fears or worries. There may be something in your life that is about to happen that you are not yet aware of that your subconscious mind is...
- What is the meaning and how to get rid of Snake Bitten Dreams??
- One opinion: the aggression of the snake may relate to the cause of fear emotions being symbolized by the aggression. Would suggest calling the licensed counseling at 1-800-525-Love 24/7, perhaps when you wake up from a scary dream. http://...
- What does it mean when you dream that you got bitten by a snake o...?
- A man dreaming like this is suffering of 'Ophidiophobia'. Yes, this is a term denoting fear of snake. Was this information sufficient please let me know. I wouldn't say that is necessarily a fear of snakes more a dream that needs interpreti...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does being bitten by a snake in dreams mean?
- Q: I know this question has been asked already ..but I'm going to try to add more details about the dream. I was bitten my a very dark olive colored snake on my hand. Now, whats odd is that in my dream I knew it was me but I was a little girl .. I remember just staring at my hand but not really caring about hte injury.
- A: My answer to this kind of dream is very unpopular and it has never yet been confirmed to be correct. Here goes: Snakes are both sexual icons and spiritual symbols. Your snake is sexual because your hands are involved in the dream. When a snake (or any other animal for that matter) bites you on the hand you will be masturbating on the dream day. You cannot prevent this for our dreams dictate our sex life and life in general. My interpretation is supported by two facets of your dream: 1. You do not care about being bitten by the snake. This indicates that the dream is not about getting bitten by a real snake but about doing something that is not going to hurt you.2. The fact that you were a LITTLE girl in the dream is another pointer to things sexual: being little like ‘doing little’ is a reference to genitalia. (The penis for instance is called the ‘little man’ as you may know). Also the dream of losing one’s teeth is supporting my interpretation for in many cases of that particular dream which always prefigures an ejaculation, the dreamers say: “I thought I lost my BABY teeth” which is a reference to growing up and becoming a sexual being.If this dream is too much in the past for you to ascertain what you did on the dream day, then watch for the next dream with HANDS involved and then see whether or not you will masturbate on the day that is ushered in by the dream.
- what does it mean when you dream of being bitten by an nonpoisonous snake but your not scared of it?
- Q: when it bites me it doesn't hurt and i don't die and i don't feel scared.
- A: To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you.Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes
- What doe sit mean when you dream about your Mom getting bitten by a snake?
- Q: Yeah, in my dream my Mom got bitten by a poisonous snake. What does it mean?
- A: It probably means you have a murderous intention towards her on a subconcious level does she make you angry in any way . dont worry your subconcious is taking the burden of your intent in a safe way .
Prev Question: How do you tell if you're suffering from depression
People also view