What does it mean when you dream of school
To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-of-school ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you dream of school"
- What does it mean when you dreamt of school?
- Your mind will dream about thoughts that were deep in your subconscious so you can relax. I am guessing you worried a lot in school about socialization and homework, so you are letting your subconscious drain those bookmarks away.
- What does it mean when you dream seeing your crush at school tell...?
- It means you subconciously think he might, or are wondering what to do if he does.
- What does it mean when I dream of school every night??
- School To dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about s...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream of your former school?
- Q: I randomly dream about my old high school building. What does it mean? It could be telling me something.
- A: I wonder are you close to the time when you graduated (i.e. in your early 20s)? Because this happened to me quite a bit when I was that age; not so much now that I am in my 40s, but it did when I was in my 20s. I did not really think about it then, but your question brought it back, and over the years I have realized that I dreamed about it because I had some unfinished business there. Once I realized what it was (about the age of 29, actually), and took care of it, I pretty much stopped dreaming about the past, and started moving towards the future.There is probably something in your past (specifically in your high school years) that is unresolved, and I would say to try to discover what that is, because your future will simply be an extension of your past if you don't find a way to deal with the past.
- What does it mean when I dream of school every night?
- Q: I don't like school, and I don't really know why it's in my dreams everynight. There is no particular thing that happens in the dream, I am just sitting in the classroom like a regular day and am always like worried and forgetting homework assignments in the classes in my dreams. While, I am not like that in reality. Why is this?
- A: SchoolTo dream that you are in school, signifies feelings of inadequacy and childhood insecurities that have never been resolved. It may relate to anxieties about your performance and abilities. If you are still in school and dream about school, then it will naturally serve as a backdrop to your dream world. Alternatively, a dream that takes place in school may be a metaphor for the lessons that you are learning from your waking life. You may be going through a "spiritual learning" experience. To dream that you are looking for a school, suggests that you need to expand your knowledge and learning.To dream that your childhood school is in ruins, suggests that you are dwelling on some unresolved childhood issue. Alternatively, the dream represents the passage of time. You need to look toward the future instead of reliving the past. hope this helpsbtwif your not like this now it may symbolize what your becomming or could turn out to be
- what does it mean when i dream about school at night?
- Q: Okay, so lately (starting around the beginning of February) I have constantly been dreaming about school at night. Sometimes it doesn't look like my school, or feel like its night, but I know subconsciously that its dark out and I'm in the school somewhere. It stopped for about two days, then started up again. Can anybody tell me what it means?
- A: Dunno.It's been over 20 years since I dropped out of high school and I still have dreams about it.
Prev Question: What is ethical monotheisim and why is it important
People also view