What does it mean when you dream about somebody constantly
When you dream about someone constantly, it means that you have an affinity for them, and you want to spend time with them. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-about-somebody-constantly ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you dream about somebody constantly"
- What does it mean when you constantly dream of someone?
- Dreams can be caused by many different things. Some people say it's from simply chemical reactions and all that (sounds dull eh) but first it depends on how you know this person. Do you see them often? If so, your brain might just be rec...
- What does it mean when you dream about someone constantly??
- When you are dreaming so glowingly much about a person, it is so that your own unconscious reiteratively impellently wants to tell you that you should do something about that person, that you should try and concretely expose yourself to the...
- What does it mean when you dream of constantly searching for some...?
- Your subconscious may be trying to tell you that there is something missing in your life. How do you feel when you are awake? Are you missing something important? Do you feel incomplete? Maybe there is someone or something in your life...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Dream about stabbing somebody constantly?
- Q: i had a dream last night that i was trying to get away from somebody but kept on stabbing them over and over again and they wouldn't die. They would still just come after me. And then i remember in my dream stabbing my cat to death (i dunno why cause i love my cat) and then my cat still wouldn't die after i stabbed it about 5 times.. but then when i stopped.. it slowly died. later in the dream i lost my knife to this person who was following me and i started kicking the person in the stomach.. i really want to know what this means.. please help!!!
- A: subconsciously you may be angry or frightened about something.It might surprise you but its extremely common to dream or even fantasise about killing someone.Its when you seriously consider doing it that it becomes an issue.
- I'm having a lot of dreams about somebody breaking in our house?
- Q: In my neighborhood, it wouldn't be strange if someone broke in somebody's house. But since it's dangerous place to live, I'm very paranoid that someone might break in the house anytime. While I'm going to sleep, I usually dream of somebody breaking in. Then I wake up in the middle of the night HEARING someone trying to break in. But no one else has claim they heard it so it might be just me.I'm 14 years old having dreams, and constantly thinking someone is breaking in. What does this mean? Is it a premonition? Should I be worried? What can I do?BARB I always pray!! Everytime I hear things I pray...then I'll feel a little better knowing everything would be alright. Then I'd have to pray to fall back to sleep..lol
- A: its ure subconscious letting you know what you really feel on the inside,and you are obviously scared!your neighbourhood does sound a litlle worrying ,in the way youve described it!maybe chat with a teacher or family member and express your concerns!any chance you could move?make sure you stay safe while, you are living there,there are many precautions,alarms etc to help.try looking up dream meanings online ,they will give you a full in depth analysis of all your dreams.take care.
- What's going on here?
- Q: I've been dreaming about this guy atleast twice a week now and in all the dreams we're really close. In one of them we actually kissed. What does it mean to constantly dream about somebody like this? I know this guy just as a friend at school and i'm really confused... are my dreams trying to tell me something?
- A: LOL, your hot for him!
Prev Question: Why is there a fear of the number 13
People also view