What does it mean when you dream about owls
To see an owl in your dream, symbolizes wisdom, insight and virtue. The owl is also synonymous with death and darkness. Thank you! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-about-owls ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you dream about owls"
- What does it mean to dream owls?
- In ancient babylonian lore, Owls represent traitors. This clearly means that your boyfriend has some sort of a guilty subconscious relating to a traitorous act. The fact that they are hooting in the first dream, but not the second could rep...
- What do you think this dream means? owl
- Hi revrobD, I will have to think awhile before I answer your poll, as I'm quite sure I have dreamed of an owl, but cannot remember specifics. A Snowy White Owl apparently lives in our neighborhood woods, because I often see it flying at dus...
- What does it mean when you have a bad dream with a owl in it??
- It means you have a fetish for owls.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream about an owl forces its way into a window and attacks you?
- Q: I had this crazy dream last night where i was with my g.f in the house. We were just hanging around. I remember trying to close a window in a room because it was cold or something. The next thing I know what appears to be an adult size owl attempts to fly right inside my window. The owl is just acting irate trying to claw and bite. I remeber asking my g.f to offer me some assistance so she held the curtains open, i think they were yellow. The last thing I can recall is I end up grabbing the owl and smashing it against the wall outside the window because my body was halfway outside the window. Once I did that it stopped attacking and I threw it out and it landed on the ground. When it landed on the ground it appeared as something else was going on because there were many people sitting down in white chairs who looked at the dead owl and finally they all looked at me. Can any one tell me what that means?
- A: what sounds like to me is the owl is ur girlfriends dad and he is watching u all the time around his daughter and he doesnt like u very much or just doesnt trust u, and u feel u and ur girlfriend has to sneek around all the time, and one day her dad caught u two when u had snuck into her room and he literally attacks u and u trying to do what u can to escape, and u ended up murdering the guy and the people ended up watching u die for ur death penalty. they were the witnesses.
- What does it mean when u dream about an owl ?
- Q: I had a dream that I was walking with some guys (i dont know who they were) and I saw an owl on a tree (it was day time.. Its eyes were black) it suddenly saw me and started hooting... What could it mean?
- A: OwlTo see an owl in your dream, symbolizes wisdom, insight and virtue. The owl is also synonymous with death and darkness.To hear the hoot of an owl, denotes disappointments and forewarns that death creeps closely in the wake of joy and health.To see a dead owl, signifies a narrow escape from desperate illness and death. Death in this sense may also represent a symbolic death, as in an important transition in life.
- What does it mean to dream owls?
- Q: My boyfriend has had two owl dreams. In the first dream, the owls are perched in different trees across a lake with clear water, and they are hooting. The second dream, again he sees them perched but they aren't hooting this time. Can tell me what they might mean?
- A: In ancient babylonian lore, Owls represent traitors. This clearly means that your boyfriend has some sort of a guilty subconscious relating to a traitorous act. The fact that they are hooting in the first dream, but not the second could represent a future distance you may experience with him. If they are perched on a ladder, this means death is imminent so make sure he doesn't keep that to himself.
Prev Question: How do you over come jealousy
People also view