What does it mean when you dream about fire
To see a house burning down in a dream is the warning that a close relative needs help from you desperately. If the fire...More? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-about-fire ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you dream about fire"
- What does it mean when you dream your on fire?
- It means something attention grabbing is coming.
- Does anyone no what t means to dream about fire??
- Fire symbolizes a lot of things. You would need to include some more details in your question in order to understand the meaning behind it. Depending on the context of your dream, fire can symbolize destruction, passion, desire, illuminatio...
- What does fire mean in a dream?
- to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does a dream about a fire in the stove mean, but I couldn't actually see the flames?
- Q: And the fire department put me on hold when I called them. And when they finally came, it was just people dressed in red polo shirts. The main part of the dream was that I couldn't actually see the flames of the fire, but the smoke kept getting thicker and thicker and there was some smoldering. What does this dream mean?
- A: The dream may have something to do with not trusting some people or some person. You see evidence of something, but not the thing itself, but then you know you are not taken seriously, because another will consider the evidence you speak of and not come to the same conclusion.But some dreams are like the opposite of what we feel. So it may be that you feel very secure or that you have an overwhelming sense that you are taken seriously, maybe if you have a position at work where you have a lot of responsibility.The fact that you are focused on this suggests that you are very analytical, and that something is of concern to you, so it is important.I hope this helps.
- If u dream about fire what does that mean?
- Q: i know that if u dream about teeth it means death in your family,but what does fire means..and if it means anything at all.
- A: Wow! Good one.dreams mostly do not have meaning, so don't worry. Dreams are haphazard and chaotic affairs mostly, although occasionally the part of our brain which likes to create a narrative, manages to produce a dream which seems as though it means something or has a message.When we are asleep, we travel between various stages of sleep. One of those stages is REM sleep (Dream sleep). We have several episodes of REM sleep per night.During sleep, the brain metaphorically 'tidies up' the brain; - it sort of files away all of it's experiences from the sensory stimuli which has imposed itself on our sensory systems and consequently our brains during the day.When we are in REM sleep we can become semi - conscious and we become aware of this tidying up process. This is when we say we are dreaming. As I say, we experience several of these episodes in one night of sleep.There is a processing system in our left hemisphere, which likes everything to be logical and to follow a linear pattern, so it takes our semi - concsious experiences in these episodes and tries to make sense out of them. (Sometimes failing utterly)This is why dreams can seem so disjointed, because the tidying up process that you witness at the various points of REM may contain totally different information. This is why, in your dream you can be driving a car one minute and in another setting doing something else the next minute.
- What does it mean to dream about fire?
- Q: I have the same dream every so often about my primary school in its field with a small shop ( very old fashioned) with a little victorian boy on fire! i am always with the rest of my class and some teachers but i always no that i am scared and try to run away... i need help fast. it started in about year 3 and now im nearly in year 8.
- A: look up your schools history. maybe something happened involving fire in the victorian age. maybe for some reason you've picked up on it. alternatively get a dream interpretation book and look up the various aspects of your dream in there.
Prev Question: Why do kids hate school so much
People also view