What does it mean when you dream about dogs attacking you
In dreams, dogs symbolize your personal boundaries and the struggle you have over coming them. Thanks ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-when-you-dream-about-dogs-attacking-you ]
More Answers to "What does it mean when you dream about dogs attacking you"
- What does it mean when dream about dogs attacking?
- Dreams do not "mean" anything. The brain is processing many data streams and some get processed in parallel and cause fun, weird. frightening or pleasant sensations. They do not mean anything.
- What does it mean when u r being attacked by cats and dogs in a d...?
- Cats and dogs are usually thought of as companion animals who would do us no harm. (unless you have a phobia against them) To dream of these "friends of man" attacking you may symbolize that you feel distrustful of people in your ...
- What does being attacked by a dog in a dream mean??
- First of all, anytime you dream of being attacked always exercise extreme caution for the next several weeks as this is first and foremost a warning dream. If the attacker in your dream is an animal, watch out for that type of an animal, bu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when you dream of dogs attacking a baby?
- A: Probably better asked under the Psychology heading.Usually dreams that are scary are the mind's way of dealing with stressful issues. Are you stressed or anxious about something?
- what does it mean when you have a dream about dogs?
- Q: I had a dream that there was a dog attacking another dog and the dog was trying to get my sister-in-law but all she was trying to do was get my 1 year old nephew away because the dog was next to him but the dog tried to attack her in the process but when i woke up from these dream i was really scared that i couldnt even move what could this have to do with?
- A: The last person who answered your question might be right. However, dreams are usually indicator of your own feelings. The dog probably represents a feeling you have toward your sis-in-law. The act of attacking her may have been a protective measure for the nephew. I know that your sis-in-law is more or less a stranger to the family, so the mad dog may also possibly represent a strong resentment towards her over your brother, and the nephew may simply represent a strong feeling of abandonment. She may not even have done anything wrong. For one reason or another, this is the way you feel, and you need to deal with it yourself. It's a personal problem. Try getting to know your sis-in-law better. After all, she is, by marriage, your sister.9 times out of 10, the way we feel has nothing to do with anything. I think your brain is trying to tell you stop it.
- What does it mean when you have a dream about your dog attacking you?
- A: You have issues about betrayal
Prev Question: What should I do when times get rough
People also view