What does it mean if you have a dream that you are being stalked
To dream that someone is in pursuit of you indicates that you are refusing to acknowledge a certain viewpoint or idea. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-you-have-a-dream-that-you-are-being-stalked ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if you have a dream that you are being stalked"
- What does it mean when you dream your being stalked??
- I'm not exactly a phsycic that can tell you what your dreams "mean", but I can pretty much relate to you. Scientifically, dreams are usually about what you're thinking before you go to sleep... usually it's just about what's been ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean if you dream you are being stalked?
- Q: I had a dream i was stalked and it was pretty bad nightmare. I kept running to all the doors in the huse to make sure they were locked and i was freaking out telling people i lived with to lock the doors at all times. I was also stressing about losing the keys to the doors.What does that mean?Wow thanks k bizz awesome answer
- A: To dream that you are being stalked, indicates difficulties and problems which you are not confronting. Your avoidance of these problems is not making them go away. If you are being stalked in real life, then this fear may be carried over into your dream state. To dream that the doors are closed or locked, signify opportunities that are denied and not available to you or that you have missed out on. Something or someone is blocking your progress. It also symbolizes the ending of a phase or project. In particular, if you are outside the locked door, then it suggests that you are having some anti-social tendencies. If you are inside the locked door, then it represents harsh lessons that need to be learned. To dream that you are locking doors, suggests that you are closing yourself off from others. You are hesitant in letting others in and revealing your feelings. It is indicative of some fear and low self-worth. If someone slams the door in your face, indicates that you are feeling shut out or some activity or that you are being ignored. To see a key in your dream, symbolizes opportunities, access, control, secrets, or responsibilities. You may be locking away your own inner feelings and emotions. Or you are close to unlocking the answer to some problem. In particular a ring of keys, represent your adaptability to a situation. Alternatively, keys have sexual connotations. They can represent intercourse, impotence, infidelity, etc. depending on the condition and usage of the key. To dream that you lose your keys, signifies fears of losing control of yourself or losing your position or status in life. It may also indicate unexpected changes, frustrations, and unpleasant adventures. If you give your key away, then it suggests that you have given up control of some situation or responsibility. To dream that you are in a panic, indicates a lack of control and power in your life. You may be feeling helpless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision.
- What does it mean when you dream your being stalked?
- Q: A couple nights ago, i was dreaming a dream that i've had over and over. And every night i wake up sweating and scared stiff. Okay, at the beginning of the dream, i have this sense that i'm being held captive or held against my will. Except, i'm alone all by myself in this parking lot of something. I see this vehicle and suddenly i think to myself hey, i can get away. I get in and i drive. I stop to pull over somewhere and thats when i realize i'm being followed!! Instead of getting back into the car and pulling away, i run and it's a guy that's following me. Except, as he runs after me, it's like he keeps morphing into other people, other men, changing clothes like he'll be a civilian one time and when he passes a tree he'll turn into a marine it's really strange..... I wake up and i have sweat running around my neck and... i just need to know what it means..
- A: I'm not exactly a phsycic that can tell you what your dreams "mean", but I can pretty much relate to you. Scientifically, dreams are usually about what you're thinking before you go to sleep... usually it's just about what's been happening to you and what's in your mind. Like if you were worried about a friend dying because he was sick, you might dream about him dying... but it doesn't mean that he actually did.Maybe you had this dream randomly once, and now you've been thinking about it more and more, and that maybe you're really being stalked... so you keep dreaming about it. While in this dream, do you realize it's a dream, or do you think its real? If you realize that it's a dream, try turning around and facing the guy that chases you. Try letting him... well, do whatever you think he might do. Say "this is a dream and you can't hurt me" or something like that. I know it might sound stupid, but it sometimes works.If you feel like the dream is real, the best advice I can give you is chill.... and maybe find some kind of yoga or meditation to do before you go to bed.Again, I know this might all sound stupid, but it works for me!
- What would this dream of being stalked mean?
- Q: So a couple nights ago I had this weirdo dream of being stalked by multiple people in the local Wal-Mart. I was shopping for a new cat collar and this decently old guy was like watching me. So I stepped out of the aisle and started walking away and he started chasing me through the store. I lost him going a different way and this other guy shows up and starts chasing me and then eventually another guy tackles him and is like this weird heroic kind of person. Then he kind of did the smile disappear thing and I go back to the pet aisle. Now I just look out of the aisle and there's this really old guy with a shopping cart going by until he catches me looking at him and then starts turning his cart my way, so I step some out of the aisle and he goes back to what he was doing. Overall, it was really weird and I wanted to know what it might represent or means. I also had another Wal-Mart dream the next night. Any help or ideas?
- A: Yeah, Stop shopping at Wal-Mart. Don't you know the damage they are doing to businesses all over this country with their cheap labor goods from China. Any time a Wal-Mart shows up in a rural town which is where they love to build, they put the local family run hardware stores, and other stores out of business. Wal-Mart = Bad business for America.
Prev Question: How do you stop being nervous
People also view