What does dreaming about haunted houses mean
A haunted house in a dream signifies repressed memories and unacknowledged feelings. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-dreaming-about-haunted-houses-mean ]
More Answers to "What does dreaming about haunted houses mean"
- What does it mean when you dream of a haunted house??
- I was not previously aware of this category: Dream Interpretation. A quick scan of recent questions, answers, is impressive. Sorry if it's been mentioned before; but years ago I discovered a book, "Dictionary of Symbols" by Cirlot...
- How do you tell if your house is haunted i mean i |?
- how do you tell if your house is haunted i mean i think it is i remember one time i tried that thing where you say a demon's name out loud and its saposted to let it in your house or something well it worked it was crazy. i remember the fee...
- What does my haunted house dream mean?
- To dream of a haunted house, signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings. Most dreams contain messages that serve to teach us something about ourselves. Unfor...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does a haunted house dream mean?
- Q: I HAD A DREAM THAT ME AND MY FAMILY WENT TO A HOTEL AND THE MAN WHO WORKED THERE TOLD US WAS HAUNTED.THEN I WAS IN THE HOTEL BY MY SELF AND I FELT LIKE SOMETHING WAS WATCHING ME THEN I HEARD STUFF WHAT DOES THIS DREAM MEAN?
- A: Sounds like you fear the unknown
- Sometimes I have dreams about haunted houses?
- Q: Like I have had several dreams about houses I were in that turned out to be "haunted" and I have had a couple dreams about me being in my house when its "haunted"What do these dreams mean?
- A: cool, wish i had those dreams.
- What does the haunted house dream mean?
- Q: So I'm at my old apartment. I remember my mom being there (I'm only 16) and the aura in the room feels very evil. I was in the living room which was connected to the kitchen. In the kitchen the lights kept flickering, and i get scared cause i feel something coming. Then the kitchen goes pitch black. I remember wanting to fight off this darkness with light. So i told my mom we had to keep the lights on no matter what. Then the living room lights went off and i felt so scared but i kept telling my mom to keep the lights on. But some of them would not turn on, till finally just the kitchen lights. I kept telling my mom we had to keep the lights on no matter what. Now I've had dreams like this where that same apartment always comes out haunted in my dreams. Im not always fighting off darkness and trying to keep the light on, but the apartment is always haunted, and there's always something evil i need to be fight off in the dream at that same apartment. What does this mean? Why was i fighting off darkness and trying to much to keep the light on?
- A: You are trying to get out of some difficult situations in life ...
Prev Question: What does it mean when you have a dream of multiple snakes
People also view