What does a dream about someone dying mean
To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss..MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-dream-about-someone-dying-mean ]
More Answers to "What does a dream about someone dying mean"
- What does it mean when you dream of someone dying.??
- I used to have the same dreams, my moms friend was into dream interpretations and all of that, so I asked her, and she told me that either I or someone close to me was pregnant or going to become pregnant.
- What does it mean when you dream someone has die??
- Death To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that yo...
- When Someone Dreams Of A Person Dying ,what Does That Mean??
- All dreams mean two things wither that will come true or not.... sometimes people think about other people dying or the dead who they care about the most or don't. A dream is a dream because subconsciously we do want to see the other person...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean when you dream about someone dying?
- Q: I dreamed that my younger sister died. I've heard before that when you dream about someone dying it means that someone is going to get married soon, is this true?
- A: No, not true. Dreaming of someone's death especially close one is a sign of warning and/or reminder from your subconscious mind.Death = departureThat mind of yours may want to tell you that you should have better and more communication with her. That is about it. Basically death means departure. You dream about that because you subconsciously tell yourself you don't have to leave that person
- What does a dream about a parent dying mean?
- Q: A few weeks ago, I had an eerie dream/nightmare about my mother (who's alive) being admitted to a hospital for some illness..I dreamt she died while I was there visiting her..For whatever reason, I didn't trust the people handling her body (assistants), so I followed them into the morgue...It was a dark, cold room with alligned steel tables, bodies lying on top...When the assistants were on there way out of the room-I didn't leave. It seemed as though I was invisible, since they acted like they didn't see me. I remember goin over to the table my mom was on-and staring down at her stiff, lifeless body. I remember feeling empty and of course sad...I just wonder what this dream means, since the imagery hasn't left me since...
- A: If you were dreaming about a nurturing or feminine part of yourself rather than your mom, would the dream make more sense?Do you distrust some of the people that are in charge of the physical... do you feel the situation is uninformed, cold, rigid... do you feel unnoticed or like you are missing out on life? That would explain empty and sad feelings.... This could be an invitation to re-investigate what brings joy.
- What does my dream about my mother dying mean?
- Q: Last night I had a dream that my mother died. In my dream I was crying, then when I woke up I had tears on my face, and kept crying until I fell back asleep. What does my dream mean?
- A: u r scared deep down that some day u'll lose her
Prev Question: How do you know if someone is lying by their eyes
People also view