What does a dream about getting bit by spiders mean
All spiders but tarantulas are good luck omens. If you see a spider climbing the wall you will have your dearest wish come true. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-dream-about-getting-bit-by-spiders-mean ]
More Answers to "What does a dream about getting bit by spiders mean"
- What does it mean to dream you get bit by a spider??
- To dream that you are bitten by a spider, represents a conflict with your mother or some dominant female figure in your life. The dream may be a metaphor for a devouring mother or the feminine power to possess and entrap. Perhaps you are fe...
- What Does A Dream About Snakes And Spiders Biting You Mean??
- Seeing snakes and spiders is really very bad........it means that you have someone who is planning to hurt you and the dream is indicating that the people who want to trouble you are your own friends; so please take care of your health beca...
- What does it mean when you dream of light brown spiders not bitti...?
- Umm, I guess you just had a really wierd dream, it doesn't really MEAN anything! :D
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does it mean to have a dream about a spider bitting your hand?
- Q: Alright I had a dream last night of 3 spiders in my living room, originally they were small and harmless however they grew into probably half the size of a fist and one came at me and bit the bottom of my palm. Quickly in the dream I got Raid and killed one of them however it took a lot to kill it, and another one my Aunt in my dream killed but I can't remember what happened to the last one. I wouldn't be so worried about this except I'm honestly afraid to go to sleep because the dream really bothered me.I forgot to add that my friend was also in the living room. She is currently living with me, with her two sons however they move out tomorrow. Anyways in the dream she really didn't do anything, just sat there looking rather surprised.
- A: It sounds as if you were reviewing the situation with the friend that is living with you.The three spiders represent your friend and her two sons. At first the situation was manageable, the spiders were small, but they started growing into a big problem, the size of the problem got bigger. It also sounds as if you feel they are biting the hand that feeds them. Taking the Raid and killing one of them shows that you feel you have handled the situation but it took a lot out of you to do it. Your aunt may have been some help to you in the situation. Your friend sitting on the couch and doing nothing reflects the way you feel she has been no help while she has been there. I am glad you are getting your home back. As the old saying goes, "Fish and guests stink after three days!"Good luck.
- what does this dream mean includes spider/getting shot at/police/money/best friend driving on freeway at night
- Q: we arrive in a bad neighborhood (looks like my old hood but its not) we get shot at(one shot)and drive away( with best friend) we meet up with my buddies friend and find out that the guy who shot at us is there he doesnt like me and picks on me i try to climb on top of the roof (like every one else already did but i cant (bad guy )puts a spider on my hand i get bit we leave ,drive past cops and then drive on freeway and arriving at an amusement park where the rides are made of cast iron copper and it costs nickels i get in a old time car (1950,s) put a nickel or quarter and i start driving. this amusement park is like a museum and everything comes to life but only if you put coins in them im driving this old car and i come up to what i would call a warthog it attacks me i run into it with vehicle and a cast iron man from behind me throws a castiron orange at me this is like a park with roses and metal guard rails all the metal things are a copper color including the old time car.any info on symbolism would help .this is the first time i had this dream and for the first time in my life im getting away from the past and moving forward does this mean anything what do you think this dream means .i woke up tonight and remembered it so well that i wanted to ask someone what this all means .ONLY SERIOUS ANSWERS PLEASE!!!
- A: You might try re-posting this question in Social Science > Dream Interpretation. You would probably get a better answer there than in Horoscopes.
- What does it mean to dream about bugs?
- Q: For the past week or so I've been having dreams that involve a particular kind of bug. The bug isn't real, as in it's not an actual species, but I keep seeing it. At first I saw it as a small, white, spider-like creature. In my dream, I asked someone to squish it, but they said "it's not that big, don't worry about it." The next time I saw the bug, it had grown about 3 times in size and was a dark brown. I saw it crawl up the side of my desk and when I went to go get someone to go kill it, it was gone.After that dream I had another where the bug was about 3 times the size it was before. This time it came from under my bed and just looked at me. I wanted someone to squish it again, so I went to get my brother. When we came back it was still there just sitting. My brother told me he couldn't kill it and left the room.Last night, the last time I saw it, it was even bigger. It had again grown 3 times in size from the last time and had wings that were red, blue and white. I was at my computer and I saw the original white spider-like creature crawl across my monitor. I wanted to kill it myself, so I looked to see where it was going and it went behind my computer. When I looked behind the screen, there were two more bugs who looked similar to the bug in my second dream.I stood up to leave and I saw there were bugs all over my floor. I panicked and jumped onto my bed, but they started crawling up my blankets. They were all over me and, even though it didn't physically hurt, in my dream it felt like tiny razor blades all across my skin.They got all over my legs, and arms and face, but I couldn't move. When I saw the giant flying bug crawl out from behind one of my dressers, I tried to run out of the room. I could barely stand and as I tried to leave it landed on my writs and....laughed.Then it bit down hard on me and I couldn't get it off. Every time I pushed at the wings, they would flutter and cut my hand.I woke up after that and I couldn't move. I tried to get out of bed but I just didn't have the energy and I had a panic attack. I don't know what this dream means, but I'm scared to go to sleep. I am terrified I'll see the bug again and this time it will be even worse.Can anyone help me make some sort of sense out of this?
- A: Bugs, as long as they are small in the dream, indicate small annoyances and stresses that you incur as part of life. The fact that it first shows up as a white spider-like being tells me that it is really harmless, as white is the color of innocence, purity and spirit.
Prev Question: How do humans dream
People also view