What does a dream about frogs mean
To see a frog in your dream, represents a potential for change or something unexpected. The frog may be a prince in MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-dream-about-frogs-mean ]
More Answers to "What does a dream about frogs mean"
- What does it mean to dream of frogs?
- Do not worry about jumping of the frog in your dream. It is good only. The effects of dreaming of frogs has good predictions and interpretation. Old dream interpretation books say that frogs are a good omens and represent happiness and grea...
- What does frog dream mean?
- Frogs are well discussed in the writings about dreams and their interpretations. Jung and his followers would have seen the frog as a representation of the unconscious and the frog is often thought to have sexual connotations. Some interepr...
- What does a dream about frogs vomiting all over mean??
- i dont know but that is strange
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when you dream about frogs?
- Q: i ad a dream that i was chasing frogs and i could't catch them all.
- A: heers a link about frogs in dreams.....http://www.lisashea.com/lisabase/dreams/symbols/animals/frogs.htmlthis is a chasing link in dreamshttp://www.geocities.com/hairybobby2000/dreamessaychasing.html
- What does it mean when you dream about frogs and what do they represent?
- A: Frogs are usually symbols of cleansing; I would be curious about the details of the dream. On a general level, I feel that you are purifying or cleansing some things in your life.
- What does it mean to have a dream about frogs.?
- Q: There were two frogs in my dream. One was healthy and the other one had a cut under it's stomach. I caught the one with the cut and i took it outside and let it go. My brother was trying to catch the other frog. I told him not to catch the frog with the cut because it was sick. Any ideas?
- A: Okay i have a dream book and im just going to quote the symbolism of frogs. "Ancient symbol for the unclean but may be a prince in disguise, a symbol of magic, fairy tales and witchcraft, or represent the potential to change, to do the unexpected. Can be a pun on being a little frog in a big pond (or feeling that way); could imply jumping from one thing to another or moving in leaps and bounds."It also says that animals almost always represent a trait of yourself.
Prev Question: What are 5 main goals of psychology
People also view