What do you do when you get caught in a lie
If you are caught, it's best to be honest. Remember, honesty is always the best policy. Have a great night and keep ChaCha-ing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-when-you-get-caught-in-a-lie ]
More Answers to "What do you do when you get caught in a lie"
- What do you do when you get caught in a lie?
- I do try to tell the truth all the time, but yes I do lie sometimes. If found out I apologize, tell the truth and ask for forgiveness and try never to do it again. Can't think of any examples because I don't think I have any outstanding lie...
- How to Lie and not get Caught.
- Press Play to hear Bil Lepp who was interviewed by Eric Wolf on How to Lie and not get Caught on the Art of Storytelling with Children. Bio: Bil Lepp is a nationally renowned storyteller and five time champion of the West Virginia Liars’ Co...
- How not to get caught in financing lies
- The best way not to get caught in financing lies is not to tell them. I know that isn't exactly the popular mode these days. Everyone lies and cheats their way through life every chance they get. It's sad, really. Banks make it almost impos...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you think my mom is out of control?
- Q: I'm 17 years old, a senior in high school and I'm going to college soon. My mom took away my cellphone, ipod, car, computer, radio, tv, EVERYTHING. This is because I got caught lying to her. It's been about 2 months now that I haven't had ANY of these electronics. (I'm with my grandma right now and that's why she's letting me use the computer.) I've tried so much to prove to her that I was sorry and that it'll never happen again. She won't let me go out to parties, talk even on the house phone, ANYTHING! I DO NOT have a social life ANY longer. I'm starting to become depressed. She also wants me to go to the NEAREST community college so that she can keep an eye on me. OMG! Seriously? I want to go to a university! I'm so close to reaching my breakin point to where I'll just run away or hurt myself. Do you think she is going too far? What can I do?! :(
- A: Ask your Grandmother if you can move in with Her. It's TIME you started thinking Responsibly about living on your OWN- anyway... Good luck!. :)
- How do you backpaddle when your caught in a lie?
- Q: I lie, and I lie a lot, but recently I was actually caught head on, and had nothing to say its like my mouth just shut. How do I deal with getting caught in a lie. I know people will say "DONT LIE" but lets be realistic, thats life. The president lies, the government lies, your parents lie, everyone lies. I just want to know how to prepare for getting caught? Im thinking its like being preparred to get kick between the legs, you just hope it doesnt happen but when it does say ouch and then what?Everyone who answered DONT LIE will not be considered. In Society everyone lies at one point or another. I dont know what hole you are living in, but lying is a way of life. EVERYONE HAS DONE IT AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER, EVEN SOMETHING SMALL (NO I DIDNT EAT THE COOKIES) TO SOMETHING BIG LIKE (I WASNT AWARE THAT I WAS DEFRAUDING INVESTORS WHEN MY COMPANY ENRON COLLAPSED) IT HAPPENS FOLKS
- A: Depends what kind of lie, and whom you tried to fool. I did earlier a lot... specially in handling b\f's. But i never got caught, Cause i always had another story to tell... to explain. ;D Parents... well i always went the sure way... i did not tell anything, where i would have to lie. Official... um that's hard, but still you can lie, with small back up. Never lie in a hurry, not knowing what to say... always take time to fit the lie into your life.Well, when you are caught... first of all...forget you moral, and act! Important is, that you yourself believe in what you act. Pretend to be very disappointed, if it is a private relationship... pretend to be hurt, insulted... and take time out. Get cool down and plan some story in peace to get out of that sh**. If it is an official story, well Stress is the Evil! Always. Not you, never you. Ever heard about " burn out syndrome "? Inform yourself about and use this syndrome... Pretend!
- What do you do when you get caught in a lie?
- Q: Everyone lies, whether it's about HUGE, horrible things, or just white casual lies. My question is: What do you do when you get caught? Do you lie your way out of it? Or does the guilt make you come clean?Give examples.I'm not asking whether or not it's good to lie. Obviously being truthful is the best option under any circumstance. I'm asking what you do AFTER you get caught.I don't need 10 posts of people claiming they don't lie. That doesn't help! Sorry!
- A: I do try to tell the truth all the time, but yes I do lie sometimes. If found out I apologize, tell the truth and ask for forgiveness and try never to do it again.Can't think of any examples because I don't think I have any outstanding lies at the moment. And I try to forget lies I have told that have been forgiven, not the lesson though. Tell the truth and the truth shall make you free!
Prev Question: What helps control anger issues
People also view