What do you do when you feel really bad about something you did
I personally apologize when I feel bad about something. It may not fix the situation but it's a nice gesture! ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-when-you-feel-really-bad-about-something-you-did ]
More Answers to "What do you do when you feel really bad about something you did"
- Why does it? Feels so bad when something happens to the person yo...?
- Because theres a reason you hated that person before for example: someone you hate couldve been like your best friend, but then something happened and you guys arent freinds anymore. now, when something bad happens to them, you kinda think ...
- How do I make a guy feel REALLY bad for something he did??
- why are you with this guy when he's got such a busy life that he can't take care of you?? do him, you and his kids a favor. instead of trying to seed hurt feelings and guilt, go find a man that has the time, energy and love for you that yo...
- What do you do if you feel that you've really wronged another per...?
- That's right we can't, so we either have to get forgiveness from the person we've wronged or live with it. If you think about it, it makes us think a lot harder about doing something before we do it. The religious person can just go on and ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I am the general manager of our company and I did something I feel really bad about now.?
- Q: I manage a small company and today I checked someone's IM history because there was a lot of negative office politics I was hearing about. Another employee saw me and told the employee. I actually did tell the employee that I checked her IM history and she at that time told me another employee had told her already. Now I feel gulity and feel like I have nourished a paranoid and distrustful environment. Was it okay to do this if I knew this person was spending time on IM simply talking about co-workers and causing strife or what can I do now to correct the guilt I feel and create an environment where employees feel comfortable sharing their problems openly.
- A: A manager is permitted to check their DP services. Company communications are the property of the company and are not private.Discuss things on an individual and group basis with employees as necessary to improve morale.
- My son is autistic, I really feel sorry,when I hear something bad happening to children with autism ?
- Q: My son is autistic, I really feel sorry,when I hear something bad happening to children with autism ?He has his own issues; I really feel bad for him, and then when I read about other kids; I can't stop thinking about that; why there is so pain, problem, why ? thse children are suffering. Are we parents responsible for this. why these treatments are not easily available, why there is NO HOPE and only pain , why ? I can't stop thinking I can't sleep. help us GOD
- A: Most autistic children aren't in pain. Look at it this way, many of them live in a world where they are unaffected by the things we have to see in the news. Join a support group because raising a special needs child is difficult. Having a group of friends experiencing similar things will help set your mind at ease and they may be able to point you to new treatments. I wish you the best!!
- How do you feel about ethically "bad" advertising?
- Q: Ethically "bad" advertising = advertising junk food, alcohol, a product that uses child labour to manufacture it etc. Some argue that it damages society by persuading people to buy things they don't need. Others argue that it boosts the economy and gives us the standard of life that we have.
- A: Regardless of advertising, customers have the ultimate choice as to whether or not to buy a product.If you don't like the product, don't buy it. If everyone makes similar choices, the businesses with the bad products will be forced to close their doors or change their business practices.
Prev Question: What does it mean when you have a dream that someone is breaking in your house
People also view