What do vampires mean in dreams
Dreaming about vampires suggests that the dreamer may be feeling overwhelmed in some areas of his or her life and is MORE?? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-vampires-mean-in-dreams ]
More Answers to "What do vampires mean in dreams"
- What do dreams about vampires mean
- Vampire dreams can suggest a struggle with negative thoughts or actions. Or your just anticipatnig the release of Twilight movie!
- Can anyone tell me why i dream of vampires? And what do these dre...?
- Vampires drain blood which you need for survival, and the bat's bite may not even be felt. Have you been experiencing a drain on resources? It can be emotional, physical, mental... but dreaming of being bitten could mean that you're feel...
- Can someone tell me what my dream about Werewolves and vampires m...?
- If you want to know what means to dream about something, see http://dreamsdictionary.blogspot.com/ "Remember that no one is a better expert at interpreting your dreams than yourself. This dictionary, along with your own personal experi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do dreams about vampires mean? They weren't threatening to me?
- Q: They just really creeped me out in the dream.Come to think about it there were a lot of beds in the dream. lol
- A: To see a vampire in your dream, symbolizes seduction and sensuality, as well as fear and death. The vampire represents contrasting images of civilized nobility and aggression/ferocity. It may depict someone in your waking life whose charm may ultimately prove harmful. Deep down inside you know that this person is bad for you, yet you are still drawn to it. Vampires also sometimes relate to decisions about sex and losing your virginity. Alternatively, to see a vampire suggests that you are feeling physically or emotionally drained. The vampire may also be symbolic for someone who is addicted to drugs or someone in an obsessive relationship. To dream that you are a vampire, signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.by the way i love your avatar...
- What do dreams about vampires mean?
- Q: I keep having dreams about vampires. In these dreams I am a vampire and I'm attacked by werewolf things. Also if I'm surrounded by vampires I'm in their clan and by the end of the dream I end up killing them all.Also when I'm a part of the clan we hunt were wolves
- A: That is good dream..I want dream like that lol...anyway you are indecisive about something in the real world..but you will triumph and find your answers because in your dreams you kill the vampires..if you had awakened before you were about to be killed, then you would have languished, in the conflicts that your subconscious is having with your concscious..keep up the good work dreamer
- Can anyone tell me why i dream of vampires? And what do these dreams mean?
- Q: I keep dreaming that i am a vampire, or have been bitten by one.(HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY USERNAME) I also dream that i attack my best friends.I don't watch movies much. I attack my best friends.(nice idea though) and I have these dreams sometimes every night for a week. I dont have fights with them either.
- A: Vampires drain blood which you need for survival, and the bat's bite may not even be felt. Have you been experiencing a drain on resources? It can be emotional, physical, mental... but dreaming of being bitten could mean that you're feeling like you are giving too much. If you dream of attacking friends in a vampirelike way, you may want to ask yourself if perhaps you are asking too much of them. They may not even feel that they are giving too much, but you may feel as if you are accepting more than they should give.
Prev Question: Can you control what you dream
People also view