What are Erikson's stages of development
Trust vs Mistrust, Autonomy vs Shame and Doubt, Initiative vs Guilt, Industry vs Inferiority, Identity vs Role Confusion, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-erikson%27s-stages-of-development ]
More Answers to "What are Erikson's stages of development"
- Can you compare Piaget's Cognitive development to Erikson's Psych...?
- Piaget's Cognitive development consists of four stages where Erikson's consist of twelve. Piaget deals with cognitive development (how we think) where Erikson deals with stages of development individually. Here is a break down: Piaget stage...
- Does Erik Erikson's eight stages of development differ between ma...?
- IIRC, no. But I studied this stuff 2+ years ago so I might be wrong.
- Does anyone know a mnemonic for Erikson's 8 stages of psychosocia...?
- I just looked at it, and basically the only ones that would be hard to remember would be the first four. The rest kind of fall into place on their own (middle adulthood comes after adolescence, etc. Concentrate on the first four, and you'll...
Prev Question: How do you know if you have a low self esteem
People also view