How many thoughts does an average person have a day
The average person has 60,000 thoughts per day and of these more than 80% are negative. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-thoughts-does-an-average-person-have-a-day ]
More Answers to "How many thoughts does an average person have a day"
- How many thoughts does the average person have each day??
- How do you define a thought. I, and presumably everyone else, can think for hours on a single train of thought and have no clue where I started. Is this one thought or many? When we are thinking about a difficult problem our brain contin...
- How many times do you think the average person washes their hands...?
- I would say the average person may be 10 times but I'm not the average person. I wash my hands about 30 or more times a day. I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I can't touch anything without going to wash my hands. Make sure you use lots...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many thoughts does the average person have in a day ?
- A: hold on am still in thought!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What are the average amount of thoughts that an average person has in a day?
- Q: By "thought", I mean any notion/idea/comment/saying etc. that goes through the person's brain.By "average person", I mean a regular "Joe Bloggs" person with say around a 100 IQ (i.e. isn't a fool or a genius).By "day", I mean the waking hours so roughly 16 or 17 hours.I think that once saw a TV advert that said the average was either 30,000 or 60,000 (can't remember which).This would imply that an averge person would have a thought around every two seconds (in the first case) or every second (in the last).Not sure how they measured this (if at all). It may be that is really impossible to measure properly.
- A: That is one of the smartest questions I have read ...I have no idea how many thoughts but a lot !!!all depends of what you do ? and how you invest your free time, I mean if you are busy during the day .. you probably do a lot of thinking .. how to solve this .. how to do that ...But if you only play video games or sleep throughout the day .. you probably don't think much ..
- The average person has how many thoughts per day?
- Q: most of them a recurring handful of unwelcome distractions.
- A: I took this psycholgy class and the most accurate answer is exactly 63,000 thoughts a day unless OCD. 90% of our thoughts are repetitive.
Prev Question: What is the phobia of ice cream called
People also view