How does one gain confidence
To give yourself more confidence, accept and love yourself for who you are as a person. Don't compare yourself to others. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-one-gain-confidence ]
More Answers to "How does one gain confidence"
- ･ 1 You will need to be able to relax. Find a quiet room where you will not be disturbed and set up your... ･ 2 Light the white candle and begin to relax. Stare into the mirror, looking into your reflected eyes... ･ 3 Listen. Any doubts you...
- Here are some ways: ･ By trying things that are hard for you and finding out you can do them. ･ By accomplishing things that make you feel proud of yourself. ･ By working hard and gaining exceptional skill or proficiency in some one thing...
- ･ Don't ever pay attention to people whose motives are to put you down. These people try to belittle your... ･ Talk confidently to people and don't be shy. Make yourself appear outgoing by using your body language... ･ If she does smile, ap...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How does one gain confidence in things they do?
- Q: I need more confidence in what I do where I work, it is an important strength to have in my field as an instructor, and i know no one starts out with confidence.
- A: How to Build Confidence, One Day at a TimeWhen you think about how to build confidence, does the task seem huge and unattainable? Do you feel as though you could never figure out how to build confidence, much less utilize the principles in your daily life?Well, knowing how to build confidence can be a step-by-step process that you follow slowly. Like any change in your life, deciding is the first part, and finding simple ways to enact your decision is the next logical part. go to:http://www.communicationconfidence.com/how-to-build-confidence.html
- How does one gain confidence?
- Q: People are always saying that girls love confidence. They go crazy over it. What I want to know is what the hell they mean by "confidence"? Also, how do I gain confidence or act confident? I'm so confused!
- A: confidence; assurance: freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities;yes, girls love confidence because it convinces them that the guy is dedicated and sure of himself and his decisions. it helps to make the girl more confident of herself when she is with you.so.. basically. its all about her. which sucks for you, but its a subconcious thing. girls dont mean to do it.good luck.
- How does one gain confidence and get rid of insecurities?
- A: I'm afraid there's no easy way about it. you have to fake it till you make it. Throw yourself into an environment you are not comfortable being in. And do i t again and again and again until you feel like you have learnt something. Sounds stupid but the more you step outside your comfort zone, the more confident you become after you have endured the terrible ordeal. Just always keep in mind that these are little matters in life, you never have to see some people again, and if you're in high-school, well it does come to an end and things change. Never give up because no matter how stupid or scared or humiliated you feel, in the long run you will end up living a much happier life than most people. JUST DO IT!> GET OFF THE INTERNET NOW! GO BUST A CAP IN SOMEONE"S ARSE! :D ..or something
Prev Question: What is my purpose in life and who am I
People also view