How do you fall back asleep once you wake up in the middle of the night
If you wake up & can't fall back to sleep within 15 minutes, get out of bed and do something relaxing until you feel sleepy again. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-fall-back-asleep-once-you-wake-up-in-the-middle-of-the-night ]
More Answers to "How do you fall back asleep once you wake up in the middle of the night"
- How do i fall back asleep once i wake up in the middle of the nig...?
- I meditate and by repeating a mantra over an over puts me to sleep,because the body knows it should be sleeping.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can i get my 5 month old to sleep thru the night? Or at least wake up less in the middle of the night?
- Q: My 5month old is starting to wake up more often at night. I put her down at 8 and she gets up at 2 and then again at 5. Sometimes i am able to get her to get back to sleep. I don't pick her up right away, but if 15 min goes buy and she doesn't fall back asleep i feed her and she seems sooo hungry that i am glad that i picked her up. A few weeks ago she was only waking up once a night. She is not on solids yet and i nurse her. I have been having problems finding a formula that suites her, but i don't mind nursing her. Do you think once she is on solids she will sleep better thru the night?
- A: My midwife told me to put my son on solids between 17 and 20 weeks old. so she might be ready to eat solids.You only give it to them gradually, starting with a few spoonfuls a day. A great idea, is to give them a farley (rusk) in their bottle mixed with milk before bed. You can express milk or use formula. It fills them up and makes them go alot longer untill the next feed. She will eventually start sleeping all night then.Get more help and advise from your health visitor, they will give you all the help you need. Good luck!
- in the middle of the night i wake up to my boyfriend masturbating while he is asleep and he has no idea?
- Q: he never has any knowledge of doing it but doesn't seem all the way asleep all the time. it happens almost every night and i wake up to him doing it. he must not be awake because its not like he stops when i wake up. he has looked right at me once or twice but then he just falls all the way to sleep and continues to do it. i don't know what to do or if there is a reason for it. we have a very healthy sex life and don't really go one day without having sex.....
- A: Don't sweat it. Guys do that all the time; it's totally normal for him to do that. It's apparent that its not interfering with your sex life, so honestly, there's nothing to worry about. (plus it means he likes you)
- Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night feeling like this?
- Q: So I don't sleep well anyway but last night was very strange. I've got a small fear of small spaces, so if I have a dream like I'm trapped then I wake up and have to turn a light on and stand up to make myself feel better. Also some times when I close my eyes and it's pitch black in my bedroom I feel as if I'm spinning and it makes me want to throw up. Someone mentioned Vertigo to me once. Anyway so last night not but 1 to 2 hours after falling asleep I woke up feeling dizzy and could not for the life of me lay my head back down or turn off the light in my room. I had to turn on the TV and literally fall asleep. What's up with me? Has this ever happened to anyone?Ok Mike where did I mess up on my grammer!?!?!?! I'm not afraid of the dark dumbass.
- A: I've felt this way before bu I'm not sure as to what caused it. Like sometimes I feel like I'm falling off the bed or something. You should tell your doctor. Hope you're fine. :) It seems like you're almost subconsiously scared to go to sleep for some reason even though scared is the wrong word to use.
Prev Question: How do I appear confident
People also view